No announcement yet.

Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This administration is f*king crazy. The fact that Barr is the AG and is basically enacting Trump's agenda via extrajudicial fiat is crazy. The fact that all these conservative phonies that have been pretending to shed tears for/wack off to the Constitution all these years are totally cool and defensive of this is just wild to me.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
      This administration is f*king crazy. The fact that Barr is the AG and is basically enacting Trump's agenda via extrajudicial fiat is crazy. The fact that all these conservative phonies that have been pretending to shed tears for/wack off to the Constitution all these years are totally cool and defensive of this is just wild to me.
      The boy who cried wolf principle is in effect after Russia. If the the dems and the media hadn't completely over-played their hand and screamed impeachment when it clearly wasn't warranted, they wouldn't be so impotent when (if) something real comes up.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
        The boy who cried wolf principle is in effect after Russia. If the the dems and the media hadn't completely over-played their hand and screamed impeachment when it clearly wasn't warranted, they wouldn't be so impotent when (if) something real comes up.
        Sure. Impeachment isn't ever warranted, I guess, right? OH unless he lies about a bj or something? Forgot about that contingency.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Sure. Impeachment isn't ever warranted, I guess, right? OH unless he lies about a bj or something? Forgot about that contingency.
          You missed the point.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
            You missed the point.
            Sure I did. You love the way Trump tastes- I get it.

Comment

Sure I did. You love the way Trump tastes- I get it.
              My, how persuasive. Such incisive thought.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                My, how persuasive. Such incisive thought.
                Aren't you a little old for these little sarcastic remarks, sincerely?

Comment

Aren't you a little too educated to make such asinine responses? Sincerely?
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

There is an age limit to being sarcastic? I'd like to see this plan, please.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                      Aren't you a little too educated to make such asinine responses? Sincerely?
                      Lol I'll take the backhanded compliment, but that was about as nice as I get in response to that remark.

And if you're referring to the previous convo with what's his name? No. I'm not too educated for such an asinine response. It was warranted, however you want to characterize it. I'm getting more efficient with my responses here and I know whom to engage with worthwhile responses, and with whom I can just cut to the chase.
                      Last edited by Commando; 09-20-2019, 12:18 PM.

Comment

• Commando - just curious -

I get what you're saying about Trump. I think that if there are crimes committed there should be criminal charges. To be honest - I'm not sure if there have or haven't been criminal behaviors. There's obviously been some things done that at least approach it - if not crossing that line. But like I said - I haven't looked into it enough to say one way or the other. I am convinced, based on what I've heard from Democrats and their contempt for Trump, that if there is criminal behavior there will definitely be impeachment.

All that aside - are you honestly saying that Clinton was impeached for getting a blow job and not for lying under oath during a legal hearing regarding an alleged sexual assault? That's the kind of mental gymnastics that Trump fans are famous for.

Comment

• Hey everyone in Congress, can we impeach him now? Please?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-d...er-11568993176
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            Hey everyone in Congress, can we impeach him now? Please?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-d...er-11568993176
                            Do you have any interest in actually, you know, seeing if there is any truth the latest allegations?

Comment

Lol I'll take the backhanded compliment, but that was about as nice as I get in response to that remark.

And if you're referring to the previous convo with what's his name? No. I'm not too educated for such an asinine response. It was warranted, however you want to characterize it. I'm getting more efficient with my responses here and I know whom to engage with worthwhile responses, and with whom I can just cut to the chase.
                              It is more an expression of disappointment than a compliment, but you can take it however you want.

You are betraying your education by such asinine comments. Regardless of whether you think anyone has a history of being wrong, your response does nothing more than increase polarization, avoid the issue and cast a crass hue over the thread. Maybe this is what you want, and your history of histrionic and crude posts suggests so, but that doesn't mean you should post it. IF there is anything that the poitical dialog in this country needs it is less hyperbole and crudities, not more.

I will also add that here I think Wapiti is spot on. After spending a year or more claiming to possess, not just believe but actually possess, hard documentation of russian collusive involvement with the Trump Administration, and then showing an empty hand when Mueller releases his report, it may be that Schiff is not the best face to put on this most recent claim. But, rather than comment on this idea, i guess we could just accuse each of other of fellating whoever we are accused of supporting.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                                Do you have any interest in actually, you know, seeing if there is any truth the latest allegations?
                                Not really, no.
                                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X