Impeaching Trump: Make America Sane Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• In a segment about social media censorship Newsmax has to silence the my pillow guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        In a segment about social media censorship Newsmax has to silence the my pillow guy.

Oh man. I can't stop laughing.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• He seems pretty stable

Comment

• Comment

In a segment about social media censorship Newsmax has to silence the my pillow guy.

Wow, when your conspiracy theory is too much for newsmax, that’s really saying something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Newsmax doesn't want to get sued and lose. So it's going to limit is crap spreading to topics that won't get it sued.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                  Newsmax doesn't want to get sued and lose. So it's going to limit is crap spreading to topics that won't get it sued.
                  #teamdominion
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Newsmax doesn't want to get sued and lose. So it's going to limit is crap spreading to topics that won't get it sued.
                    I have NEVER seen a news anchor move so swiftly and decisively in order to thwart slander litigation
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

#teamdominion
                      Originally posted by Commando View Post

I have NEVER seen a news anchor move so swiftly and decisively in order to thwart slander litigation
                      Dominion's response has been awesome and effective.

Restores my faith in litigation.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

The lawyers are riding the white horse now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                          He seems pretty stable
                          as one would expect from the pillow infomercial guy
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Litigation can be effective. Unfortunately, its way overused.

Comment

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/sta...016419334?s=21

David Hogg is starting a pillow company

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

https://twitter.com/davidhogg111/sta...016419334?s=21

David Hogg is starting a pillow company

Makes sense that this is the year that where you buy your pillow is political.

Comment

Working...
                                X