Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    And now working like hell to keep Mueller and any witnesses that had anything to do with the Mueller report from talking to Congress. Like that makes any sense if he was totally exonerated.
    Mueller may not want to testify... he might have to plead the fifth.

Key figure that Mueller report linked to Russia was a State Department intel source

In a key finding of the Mueller report, Ukrainian businessman Konstantin Kilimnik, who worked for Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort, is tied to Russian intelligence.

But hundreds of pages of government documents — which special counsel Robert Mueller possessed since 2018 — describe Kilimnik as a “sensitive” intelligence source for the U.S. State Department who informed on Ukrainian and Russian matters.

Why Mueller’s team omitted that part of the Kilimnik narrative from its report and related court filings is not known. But the revelation of it comes as the accuracy of Mueller’s Russia conclusions face increased scrutiny.

[...]

Those emails raise further doubt about the Mueller report’s portrayal of Kilimnik as a Russian agent. They show Kilimnik was allowed to visit the United States twice in 2016 to meet with State officials, a clear sign he wasn’t flagged in visa databases as a foreign intelligence threat.

The emails also show how misleading, by omission, the Mueller report’s public portrayal of Kilimnik turns out to be.

For instance, the report makes a big deal about Kilimnik’s meeting with Manafort in August 2016 at the Trump Tower in New York.

By that time, Manafort had served as Trump’s campaign chairman for several months but was about to resign because of a growing controversy about the millions of dollars Manafort accepted as a foreign lobbyist for Yanukovych’s party.

Specifically, the Mueller report flagged Kilimnik’s delivery of a peace plan to the Trump campaign for settling the two-year-old Crimea conflict between Russia and Ukraine.

“Kilimnik requested the meeting to deliver in person a peace plan for Ukraine that Manafort acknowledged to the Special Counsel’s Office was a ‘backdoor’ way for Russia to control part of eastern Ukraine,” the Mueller report stated.

But State emails showed Kilimnik first delivered a version of his peace plan in May 2016 to the Obama administration during a visit to Washington.

[...]

So Kilimnik’s delivery of the peace plan to the Trump campaign in August 2016 was flagged by Mueller as potentially nefarious, but its earlier delivery to the Obama administration wasn’t mentioned. That’s what many in the intelligence world might call “deception by omission.”

[...]

Kilimnik holds Ukrainian and Russian citizenship, served in the Soviet military, attended a prestigious Russian language academy and had contacts with Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska. So it is likely he had contacts over the years with Russian intelligence figures. There also is evidence Kilimnik left the U.S.-funded International Republican Institute (IRI) in 2005 because of concerns about his past connections to Russia, though at least one IRI witness disputed that evidence to the FBI, the memos show.

Yet, omitting his extensive, trusted assistance to the State Department seems inexplicable.

If Mueller’s team can cast such a misleading portrayal of Kilimnik, however, it begs the question of what else might be incorrect or omitted in the report.
    Drain the swamp! #MAGA
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 06-06-2019, 07:24 PM.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Biden says the Russian election interference didn't happen... because he and "the first mainstream African-American who was articulate, bright, clean and nice-looking" were on watch:

BIDEN: RUSSIA ELECTION INTERFERENCE WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED ‘ON MY WATCH AND BARACK’S WATCH’
      [...]
      “Look at what’s happening with Putin. While Putin is trying to undo our elections, he is undoing elections in Europe. Look at what’s happening in Hungary, look what’s happening in Poland, look what’s happening. You think that would happen on my watch or Barack’s watch? You can’t answer that, but I promise it wouldn’t have, and it didn’t.”
      https://news.grabien.com/story-biden...ve-happened-my

So if you still believe that the Russians interfered with our election and helped Drumpf to defeat the most qualified presidential candidate in history you obviously are not paying attention. Not on Joe's or Barack's watch!
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Pretty disgusting how certain people used Seth Rich's death for political strategy. Completely unshocked about the Russian origin of the bullshit propaganda.

In the summer of 2016, Russian intelligence agents secretly planted a fake report claiming that Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich was gunned down by a squad of assassins working for Hillary Clinton, giving rise to a notorious conspiracy theory that captivated conservative activists and was later promoted from inside President Trump’s White House, a Yahoo News investigation has found.

Russia’s foreign intelligence service, known as the SVR, first circulated a phony “bulletin” — disguised to read as a real intelligence report —about the alleged murder of the former DNC staffer on July 13, 2016, according to the U.S. federal prosecutor who was in charge of the Rich case. That was just three days after Rich, 27, was killed in what police believed was a botched robbery while walking home to his group house in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Washington, D.C., about 30 blocks north of the Capitol.

The purported details in the SVR account seemed improbable on their face: that Rich, a data director in the DNC’s voter protection division, was on his way to alert the FBI to corrupt dealings by Clinton when he was slain in the early hours of a Sunday morning by the former secretary of state’s hit squad.

Yet in a graphic example of how fake news infects the internet, those precise details popped up the same day on an obscure website, whatdoesitmean.com, that is a frequent vehicle for Russian propaganda. The website’s article, which attributed its claims to “Russian intelligence,” was the first known instance of Rich’s murder being publicly linked to a political conspiracy.

“To me, having a foreign intelligence agency set up one of my decedents with lies and planting false stories, to me that’s pretty outrageous,” said Deborah Sines, the former assistant U.S. attorney in charge of the Rich case until her retirement last year. “Maybe other people don’t think it’s that outrageous. I did ... once it became clear to me that this was coming from the SVR, then that triggers a lot of very serious [questions about] ‘What do I do with this?’”
        https://news.yahoo.com/exclusive-the...100000831.html

Comment

• OMG... Frank is right. There was massive voter manipulation in the 2016 election. This is a must watch: https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4808035/googles-election

Liberal Professor (specializes in behavioral sciences for the past 40 years, and studying Google for the past 6.5 years) who voted for Hillary Clinton and is a public supporter testifies that 2.6M to 10.4M votes were pushed towards Comrade Hillary Clinton in the 2016 election by Comrade Google.

He estimates at least 15M votes will be moved towards the democrats in 2020 through the bias seen on Comrade Google / Twitter, using shady search engine results, auto-fill answers and other subliminal techniques to brainwash voters (go vote reminders only to democrat leaning users).

Ted Cruise re-iterates that Comrade Google's parent company was the number one donor to the Comrade Hillary Clinton Campaign in 2016.

2.6M to 10.4M votes! Wait... does this mean Drumpf won the popular vote too?

"Don't be evil" no longer applies!

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Just let it go, Frank...

Judge tosses DNC’s election-hacking lawsuit against Russia, WikiLeaks, and the Trump campaign

A federal judge dismissed Democrats’ lawsuit against Russia, WikiLeaks, and the Trump campaign on Tuesday, saying that Russia was the main culprit and could not be sued under federal law. The Democratic National Committee filed the lawsuit last year, claiming that those three parties, and others related to them, had violated hacking and racketeering laws in connection with the 2016 breach of the DNC’s computer systems and the subsequent release of the organization’s private emails.
            [...]
            https://www.theverge.com/2019/7/31/2...-federal-judge

LOL... the judge called the DNC ”completely divorced from the facts”: https://www.scribd.com/document/4202...Dismiss-073019
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• OMG, Frank is right. Here is the proof... Drumpf eats hamburgers!

Even one of Trump’s favorite foods has a hidden Russia connection

It's high summer — hamburger season. The char, the fat, the squishy perfection of processed bread sopping up the overflowing juices — doesn't it somehow seem like Americans' birthright? There's a reason that President Trump chose to serve hamburgers — twice — as an all-American feast for some all-American championship college football players.

But peel back the oil-spattered pages of history, and you’ll find that the sandwich so closely aligned with the stars and stripes was once also embraced by the hammer and sickle. (Yep, like so much about this current administration, even Trump’s beloved hamburgers have surprising ties to Russia.)
              [...]
              I don't know why I didn't see this before.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                OMG, Frank is right. Here is the proof... Drumpf eats hamburgers!

I don't know why I didn't see this before.
                What is the connection between Russia and taco bowls?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      One of those jackass Tea Party loudmouthes tried to intimidate Cohen. It's pretty unseemly.

Trump Ally Rep. Matt Gaetz Insists He’s Not Threatening Michael Cohen, Just ‘Witness Testing’

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...e-him?ref=wrap
                      Gaetz, hmmm.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• My favorite response to that tweet:

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Whoa... Katie Hill and Matt Gaetz. I would have never have guessed they are friends.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Oh, that Katie Hill.
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                My favorite response to that tweet:

lol. I wonder how many "sons" Lindsay Graham has. So, Ted Nugent became the legal guardian his underage girlfriend so he could have her go on tour with him. Family values.

Comment

Working...
                                X