No announcement yet.

Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comrade Assange says he will give proof that the Ruskies did not hack Hillary, in trade for a pardon...

Julian Assange will reveal proof that Russia did not hack Hillary Clinton if Trump offers to pardon him, Congressman claims

• Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher has offered a 'deal' in which Assange would provide electronic evidence that would clear Russia
    • In exchange, pro-Russian Rohrabacher was seeking for Assange 'a pardon or other act of clemency from President Donald Trump'
    • Rohrabacher visited Assange in London in August and afterwards said he was seeking a meeting with President Donald Trump to discuss his case

Julian Assange will provide evidence clearing Russia of interfering in the US election in return for a pardon, according to a pro-Russia congressman.
    Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher has offered a 'deal' in which Assange would provide electronic evidence that would clear Russia as the source of the emails published last year by Wikileaks that damaged Hillary Clinton's presidential run.
    In exchange, Rohrabacher was seeking for Assange 'a pardon or other act of clemency from President Donald Trump,' according to the Wall Street Journal.
    [...]
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...k-Hillary.html

Hillary should have ordered the drone strike on this Russian when she had the chance.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
      What about Facebook saying they've found thousands of fake accounts from Russia all posting stuff designed to piss off one side or the other or set different segments of the population against each other? Is that fake too? In this case it's a private media company saying it from their own membership data. Everything Trump does seems to be around the idea of dividing up the country. At the very least, this seems to also be what the Russians want. Weird.
      I thought it was Facebook ads and Twitter accounts that Russia controlled. You sure you aren't mixing the two?
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...warning-243324

"The NSA briefers explained that cyberspies could be using sophisticated malware to turn the personal cellphones of White House aides into clandestine listening devices, to take photos and video without the user’s knowledge and to transfer vast amounts of data via Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth, according to one former senior U.S. intelligence official familiar with the briefings."

“Jared is probably one of the top five or 10 targets in the U.S. government because of his access to the president and because of the portfolios he’s been given,” said Richard Clarke, a former top cybersecurity advisor to three presidents. “It’s a pretty safe bet that his personal devices have been compromised by foreign intelligence services. And therefore there is some risk that meetings he attends are compromised too.”
        Last edited by frank ryan; 09-30-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...warning-243324

"The NSA briefers explained that cyberspies could be using sophisticated malware to turn the personal cellphones of White House aides into clandestine listening devices, to take photos and video without the user’s knowledge and to transfer vast amounts of data via Wi-Fi networks and Bluetooth, according to one former senior U.S. intelligence official familiar with the briefings."

“Jared is probably one of the top five or 10 targets in the U.S. government because of his access to the president and because of the portfolios he’s been given,” said Richard Clarke, a former top cybersecurity advisor to three presidents. “It’s a pretty safe bet that his personal devices have been compromised by foreign intelligence services. And therefore there is some risk that meetings he attends are compromised too.”
          So now using personal email accounts is bad but it wasn't when Hillary was sec of state? Got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            So now using personal email accounts is bad but it wasn't when Hillary was sec of state? Got it.

PLus, I have yet to see the word 'classified' in any of the articles linked here that reference Jared. that seems to be a fairly important distinction to me.
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
              PLus, I have yet to see the word 'classified' in any of the articles linked here that reference Jared. that seems to be a fairly important distinction to me.
              Good god. Listening on top secret meetings etc. That sounds pretty fucking classified to me!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

FFS, you are a top rate Trump apologist. The vast majority or you posts related to Trump, are minimizing or arguing with criticisms or whining about being called a Trump apologist.

Private email was bad when Hillary used but it's ok when Trump's people do?

BTW, I never said it was ok for Hillary to use private email.

Comment

FFS, you are a top rate Trump apologist. The vast majority or you posts related to Trump, are minimizing or arguing with criticisms or whining about being called a Trump apologist.

Private email was bad when Hillary used but it's ok when Trump's people do?

BTW, I never said it was ok for Hillary to use private email.
                  I never said it was okay that Trump people use private email. I guess I find articles that speculate on worst case scenarios without having any type of evidence to which they are insinuating to be in poor taste.

I also find it funny that all the #butheremails people are the ones up in arms about Trumps admins use of private email.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Good god. Listening on top secret meetings etc. That sounds pretty fucking classified to me!
                    Ok, I have tried to avoid responding to you, but think this one through just a teensy weensy bit. If Kushner is a top target, surely Clinton as secretary of state and affiliated with the Clinton foundation would also be a very top target. SO, at the VERY LEAST, everything anyone is saying about Kushner that is true is almost certainly true of Clinton also. The difference being that Clinton sent CLASSIFIED info on her emails while no one, not even your posted articles, have suggested Kushner did so. So please save your barely contained outrage for an example that is worthwhile.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Ok, I have tried to avoid responding to you, but think this one through just a teensy weensy bit. If Kushner is a top target, surely Clinton as secretary of state and affiliated with the Clinton foundation would also be a very top target. SO, at the VERY LEAST, everything anyone is saying about Kushner that is true is almost certainly true of Clinton also. The difference being that Clinton sent CLASSIFIED info on her emails while no one, not even your posted articles, have suggested Kushner did so. So please save your barely contained outrage for an example that is worthwhile.
                      Don't forget that the Ruskies could have potentially, possibly, maybe, could have hacked his phone and listened to top secret meetings in the White House...maybe...it's at least a far fetched possibility even though there is no evidence that it's ever happened...but it could be happening right now...maybe.

Comment

• Someone should create another Trump thread so Frank has a fourth place to bitch.

Comment

Try curtailing some of your ample patronization and I’ll try to contain some outrage. I’m unsure why you insist on acting like Kushner’s and other’s shenanigans are no big deal. We had investigations galore into Clinton and email. The issue has just come out about Kushner and others doing the same. So of course it hasn’t been formally announced that he sent classified emails.
                          Last edited by frank ryan; 10-01-2017, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Try curtailing some of your ample patronization and I’ll try to contain some outrage. I’m unsure why you insist on acting like Kushner’s and other’s shenanigans are no big deal. We had investigations galore into Clinton and email. The issue has just come out about Kushner and others doing the same. So of course it hasn’t been formally announced that he sent classified emails.
                            I have never suggested they are "no big deal" although I hope that's true. And you have mixed up causation. We had investigations galore into Clinton because it was revealed not just that she had used personal devices and emails, but because she had routed almost all of her official emails, including those with classified information, through a personal server that was in somebody's closet in New Jersey (or some place like that). IOW, the awareness of classified material being sent was the issue from the beginning. Kushner has never been accused of doing that. Now I think it is pretty stupid for him to use personal devices and public servers. Really stupid. But unless you agreed that Clinton's behavior disqualified her for service, then I don't see how this would be as bad, let alone worse and worthy of the outrage --OUTRAGE-- you are presenting about it.

And let's look at your logic here: "Kushner is as bad because even though all the sources I can find, including those that hate Trump, have never mentioned classified information, its only becasue we havent investigated him as thoroughly as we did Clinton." Guilty now AND after we prove it! Excellent.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                              Someone should create another Trump thread so Frank has a fourth place to bitch.
                              Frank is far too woke for three threads, I agree.
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Trump’s company had more contact with Russia during campaign, according to documents turned over to investigators - The Washington Post
                                https://apple.news/A7Uo_MwueRF-rNwjo961x-w

“Though there is no evidence that these Russia-related entreaties resulted in further action, the email communications about them show that Trump’s inner circle continued receiving requests from Russians deep into the presidential campaign.
                                After WikiLeaks began to publish emails from the Democratic National Committee that were widely believed to have been hacked at the direction of Moscow, Trump said on several occasions that he had no financial ties to Russia. In July 2016, he tweeted, “For the record, I have ZERO investments in Russia.”

Comment

Working...
                                X