Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
    are you still pretending not to be a trump fan?
    Note the #ReleaseTheMemos! hash... I want to see the dems' memo as well. Now why would a Drumpf fanboy want to see the dems memo as well? I am betting that one of the parties will take a lot of heat from all of this. When I say "one of the parties" that does not include the Libertarians. So #ReleaseTheMemos!
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      When I say "one of the parties" that does not include the Libertarians.
      hmm i wonder why this could be
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• OMG!... There are corrupt people and more transparency will protect them some how:

#ReleaseTheMemos! (both of them and all the supporting documents)

And do you remember what Pelosi said?...

Yes, we must release the memos to find out what's in them.

#RemoveBothNunesAndPelosi #ReplaceWithLibertarians
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          hmm i wonder why this could be

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Note the #ReleaseTheMemos! hash... I want to see the dems' memo as well. Now why would a Drumpf fanboy want to see the dems memo as well? I am betting that one of the parties will take a lot of heat from all of this. When I say "one of the parties" that does not include the Libertarians. So #ReleaseTheMemos!
            Agree with this. Release them both, along with whatever evidence backs them up. Democracy dies in darkness!
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                Agree with this. Release them both, along with whatever evidence backs them up. Democracy dies in darkness!
                WaPo fanboy?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Sources in both parties and in law enforcement say the emergence of Steele and his dossier in the summer of 2016 gave the FBI the jolt to open a full counterintelligence probe into alleged Trump-Russia collusion.

Steele, a British intelligence officer for decades, had provided reliable evidence that helped the FBI in a prior foreign corruption case and his early package of information contained multiple allegations of Trump-Russia collusion organized and sourced liked real raw intelligence, sources said.

So the FBI put great credence in Steele’s work product when it approached the courts for legal surveillance authority, even though much of what Steele provided could not be immediately corroborated, the sources said.
                    As the investigation was unfolding, Steele also forwarded the FBI a new piece of evidence with substantially similar information as that contained in his dossier. The FBI learned that information came from a private investigator with longtime ties to the Clinton inner circle, according to sources familiar with the evidence.

The sources declined to provide the private investigator's name, though British papers have suggested a Clinton supporter named Cody Shearer may have offered Steele information about Trump and Russia.
                    Glenn Simpson, the co-founder of Fusion GPS who hired Steele, acknowledged to the House Intelligence Committee in an interview that he and Steele began talking to reporters because they were angry about the reopening of the Clinton email case.

"We decided that if James Comey wasn't going to tell people about this investigation ... we would only be fair if the world knew that both candidates were under FBI investigation," Simpson testified.
                    The Steele dossier, the PI report and the news story “all seem like independent corroborating evidence” but Republicans now believe they were “the fruits of a single politically poisoned tree planted by Clinton partisans,” said a source familiar with concerns that are raised in the House Republican Intelligence panel memo.

“Rather than quality double-sourced intelligence, it is our conclusion it was nothing more than thinly veiled, single-sourced political opposition research masquerading as intel," the source said.

Yeah maybe... only if this all connects back to the office of the President:

7A98PWHF3F69gzUF1SmN7iAxy54W8ln4CTvpUWkfnPk.jpg
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Lol. The republicans think it was Hillary! Big news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        Lol. The republicans think it was Hillary! Big news!
                        Yes, indeed big news! The GOP'ers releasing this memo is like finding a bag fireworks in the men's restroom... alright boys, prepare to be dazzled!
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes, indeed big news! The GOP'ers releasing this memo is like finding a bag fireworks in the men's restroom... alright boys, prepare to be dazzled!
                          If you're ever in the men's room with uncle Ted and he offers to show you his "bag of fireworks", run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                            If you're ever in the men's room with uncle Ted and he offers to show you his "bag of fireworks", run.
                            I found a bag of fireworks in the men's room... https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...e-GOP-memo.pdf
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• That memo is amazing.

Comment

• if russia is using a video of trump peeing on a bunch of slav hookers as blackmail, why does it matter where the info came from or the motivation behind it?
                                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                                X