Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    They seem to be behind a lot of messages on social media designed to make Americans hate each other over politics.
    Yeah, they should just release that memo and all the supporting documents to show the American people there is nothing to worry about and that the Russians are behind all of this bot stuff. What do you say, Dems?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Yeah, they should just release that memo and all the supporting documents to show the American people there is nothing to worry about and that the Russians are behind all of this bot stuff. What do you say, Dems?
      I say Nunes is only slightly more credible than Trump. He's working overtime to derail the House investigation. He's got strong ties to Flynn, among others.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        I say Nunes is only slightly more credible than Trump. He's working overtime to derail the House investigation. He's got strong ties to Flynn, among others.
        Then the Dems should release the memo to expose Nunes and all his corruptness... for some reasons the Dems don't want to do that, however. Come you Dems! This memo, etc. may either blow up the GOP'ers or the Dems... who will it be?
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Holy crap... The Russian bots have guns!

Facebook needs to do something about this Russian bot problem.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Holy crap... The Russian bots have guns!

Facebook needs to do something about this Russian bot problem.
            The Cyber NRA has a problem with anyone taking their guns.

Comment

• Ok, Mueller wants to interview Trump now. Is Trump going to be able not to lie to the feds? Is he actually capable of not telling a few lies in ANY setting?

Comment

• Our awesome POTUS, operating ethically and above board!

Trump asked the acting FBI director whom he voted for during Oval Office meeting

Shortly after President Trump fired his FBI director in May, he summoned to the Oval Office the bureau’s acting director for a get-to-know-you meeting.

The two men exchanged pleasantries, but before long, Trump, according to several current and former U.S. officials, asked Andrew McCabe a pointed question: Whom did he vote for in the 2016 election?

McCabe said he didn’t vote, according to the officials, who, like others interviewed for this article, spoke on the condition of anonymity to talk candidly about a sensitive matter.

Trump, the officials said, also vented his anger at McCabe over the several hundred thousand dollars in donations his wife, a Democrat, received for her failed 2015 Virginia state Senate bid from a political action committee controlled by a close friend of Hillary Clinton.

McCabe, 49, who had been FBI deputy director for a little more than a year when James B. Comey was fired, is at the center of much of the political jockeying surrounding the investigation into potential coordination between Trump associates and the Kremlin. He has for months been the subject of Trump’s ire, prompting angry tweets suggesting that the Russia probe is politically motivated by Democrats sore about losing the election
                https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.65c85ecd4ff6

Comment

How do you release a fake memo?

Deflect and distract to protect the president. Now Mueller wants to interview him, so his would be protectors are getting desperate.
                  Last edited by BlueK; 01-24-2018, 06:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    Our awesome POTUS, operating ethically and above board!

Trump asked the acting FBI director whom he voted for during Oval Office meeting

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.65c85ecd4ff6

If this is true then Drumpf is so dumb... He has to ask who he voted for when:

(1) McCabe's wife was running for state senate as a democrat and received nearly $700,000 from Hillary (directly or indirectly) for her campaign. Money that Hillary most likely paid (in obvious money laundering ways) to get McCabe (or his text messaging buddy, Strzok) to look the other way while she deleted 33,000 from her email server.

(2) McCabe's name shows up in the small amount of Strzok/Page text messages (including the very damaging "insurance policy" one) that we have seen so far. Lucky for him 50,000+ of text messages just happened to go missing because the FBI is full of dumbasses (which I am sure McCabe had nothing to do with either). The FBI's track record for handling evidence lately is doing nothing for their credibility (which was already in the sh*tter). Of course, destroying or suppressing evidence is the FBI's standard procedure, it seems.

McCabe is so dumb given he didn't even vote... no wonder his wife lost her election bid. Obviously she didn't even have her husband's support. Maybe she wasn't running for the state senate seat but some other reason. e.g., running for office is a good way to get a new wardrobe... ask Hillary.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

How do you release a fake memo?

Deflect and distract to protect the president. Now Mueller wants to interview him so his would be protectors are getting desperate.
                      Easy. Vote to release it.

If it is fake then the republicans will look like a bunch of dumbasses and lose the midterms bigly.

Edit: Given the dumbass Chuck Schumer and the GOP'ers buying votes with a tax cut the dems' "blue wave" for the midterms is not looking good:

Pushing back on releasing the memo doesn't help.
                      Last edited by Uncle Ted; 01-24-2018, 05:21 AM.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

If it is fake then the republicans will look like a bunch of dumbasses and lose the midterms bigly.

Edit: Given the dumbass Chuck Schumer and the GOP'ers buying votes with a tax cut the dems' "blue wave" for the midterms is not looking good:

How can you vote to release something that probably doesn't exist? Are they supposed to just write something up this morning? Do you really think it wouldn't have gotten leaked to Fox NOISE! through a secret shady meeting probably involving Nunes and someone who works at Breitbart or something like that if it did exist? The Republicans can get more mileage out of it by keeping it a double secret conspiracy theory.
                        Last edited by BlueK; 01-24-2018, 06:51 AM.

Comment

You and the Russian bots think alike! Surprise.

Comment

How can you vote to release something that probably doesn't exist? Are they supposed to just write something up this morning? Do you really think it wouldn't have gotten leaked to Fox NOISE! through a secret shady meeting probably involving Nunes and someone who works at Breitbart or something like that if it did exist? The Republicans can get more mileage out of it by keeping it a double secret conspiracy theory.
                            What do you mean something that probably doesn't exist? Lots of members of congress have seen it now and commented about it (over 200 have read it according to NPR). Do you think they are all lying about it? That is funny. If the stuff you are reading is saying that the memo doesn't exist then you may need to find a new news source, BK.

The optics of the dems trying to keep this memo from being released is only going to hurt them just like Hillary's email scandal. If they think it is a bunch of garbage then they should be the ones pushing to have it released along with all the source material to embarrass the GOP'ers. Here is their chance to show everyone the GOP is full of dumbasses and they are blowing it.
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The tax cuts also aren't looking like a real point of optimism for the GOP in the midterms. Trump is a heavy albatross right now.

Comment

• Nunes can't release a memo until he is done fabricating it.

Republicans are urging Nunes to release his memo alleging F.B.I. abuses. But keeping the document secret seems to be the point.

Seeking to cast doubt on Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, his office compiled a memo alleging scandalous misdeeds at the Department of the Justice and the F.B.I., based on classified information that few other people can access. He allowed his colleagues to look at it, then declined to make it public, setting off a social media firestorm around the hashtag #ReleaseTheMemo. Congressman Mark Meadows purported to be “shocked,” and others claimed that the revelations were serious enough to merit firings, and even criminal charges. At the same time, House Republicans are refusing to share the memo with the very agencies the memo claims to unmask, fueling the histrionics on Fox News and on Donald Trump’s Twitter over alleged F.B.I. bias, and whipping the conservative base into a frenzy.

Here’s what we know: the memo reportedly claims that senior F.B.I. officials abused the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, which allows U.S. law enforcement to conduct foreign surveillance on American soil. Specifically, it is said to allege that F.B.I. agents sought to conceal the fact that the controversial Trump-Russia dossier compiled by ex-British spook Christopher Steele influenced the agency’s decision to seek a warrant in fall 2016 to surveil Carter Page.

But Republican lawmakers, seemingly by design, aren’t divulging any specifics. On Sunday, the Daily Beast reported that despite multiple requests, the F.B.I. has not seen the memo. “The F.B.I. has requested to receive a copy of the memo in order to evaluate the information and take appropriate steps if necessary. To date, the request has been declined,” Andrew Ames, a spokesperson for the F.B.I., told the outlet. A D.O.J. official confirmed to Politico that it, too, had been denied access.
                                https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...committee-memo
                                Last edited by frank ryan; 01-24-2018, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X