Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    Swish, swish, swish.

But this needs to be in the "HClinton is a horrid, horrid, horrid person" thread.

What a bunch of entitled shits. Can't be bothered to follow any security protocols.

I hate Trump with a burning fury, but I am sooooo happy that HClinton and her bunch of sycophants lost and that she continues to wander in the woods.

Okay, back to the "Trump is an asshole and was laundering Russian money" thread.
    Last edited by myboynoah; 01-03-2018, 09:14 AM.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Huma Abedin. Anyone dumb enough to marry Anthony Weiner should never have been trusted with passwords.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        Huma Abedin. Anyone dumb enough to marry Anthony Weiner should never have been trusted with passwords.
        Marrying wasnt so bad but staying married to him was certainly puzzling.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          Marrying wasnt so bad but staying married to him was certainly puzzling.
          It’s disturbingly common for women to stay with assholes even after their husbands true colors are displayed. Last I read in grad school, it’s takes an average of seven times of breaking up for a woman to stay separated from an abusive partner.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            It’s disturbingly common for women to stay with assholes even after their husbands true colors are displayed. Last I read in grad school, it’s takes an average of seven times of breaking up for a woman to stay separated from an abusive partner.
            how many more times until funk finally leaves us for good?
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              how many more times until funk finally leaves us for good?
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                Frank and Steve Bannon in full agreement

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...share_btn_link
                Bannon doesn't do anything that he doesn't think helps himself. So what is his angle here? He's known about the meeting with the Russians for a long time. Is he tired of Trump now and ready to help push him out? Or is it because after the Flynn plea bargain he knows there is a lot of trouble coming from the Mueller investigation and wants to distance himself from Trump to keep himself relevant after Trump falls?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                  Bannon doesn't do anything that he doesn't think helps himself. So what is his angle here? He's known about the meeting with the Russians for a long time. Is he tired of Trump now and ready to help push him out? Or is it because after the Flynn plea bargain he knows there is a lot of trouble coming from the Mueller investigation and wants to distance himself from Trump to keep himself relevant after Trump falls?
                  These are interesting questions and it'll be entertaining to see the answers unfold. Not surprisingly, Trump has responded by blasting Bannon:

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating 17 candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.
                  Game on!

Comment

• lol @ Trump. Is that why Bannon made it his mission to defeat all the Establishment/Anti-Trumper GOP members of the legislature after he left the WH? Bannon is a lot of things, but he's not dumb. I think he just now sees the writing on the wall and would like to remain relevant and not relegated to the trash heap of history like the rest of Trump's entourage.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• bannon might be malevolent but he’s not dumb
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        These are interesting questions and it'll be entertaining to see the answers unfold.
                        Just so utterly bizarre. Outside of concluding that all the players are simply acting with 6th grade mentalities, I can't logically explain any of this.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                          Just so utterly bizarre. Outside of concluding that all the players are simply acting with 6th grade mentalities, I can't logically explain any of this.
                          Is everything about to come crashing down? That would help explain Bannon suddenly calculating that it makes sense for him to jump ship.
                          Last edited by BlueK; 01-03-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            Is everything about to come crashing down? That would help explain Bannon suddenly calculating that it makes sense for him to jump ship.
                            Maybe. Who knows. Like PAC said, it will be entertaining to see the answers unfold.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              Swish, swish, swish.

But this needs to be in the "HClinton is a horrid, horrid, horrid person" thread.

What a bunch of entitled shits. Can't be bothered to follow any security protocols.

I hate Trump with a burning fury, but I am sooooo happy that HClinton and her bunch of sycophants lost and that she continues to wander in the woods.

Okay, back to the "Trump is an asshole and was laundering Russian money" thread.
                              Yeah, where is that "HClinton is a horrid, horrid, horrid person" thread? With all this news apparently Hillary has been spooked and tried to burn all those missing emails... but caught the house on fire instead:

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                Yeah, where is that "HClinton is a horrid, horrid, horrid person" thread? With all this news apparently Hillary has been spooked and tried to burn all those missing emails... but caught the house on fire instead:
                                Gtfo. That is pretty much every thread on the board for you.

#whatabouthillary

Comment

Working...
                                X