Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
    I would rather be called a scumbag than a communist. Communist is more offensive.
    You can call me anything you want just don't call me late for supper!

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
      I would rather be called a scumbag than a communist. Communist is more offensive.
      The people who control Russia are the old school communists. They just changed hats and became oligarchs and mob bosses (the intelligence services and Russian organized crime has had a tight relation going back to Stalin FYI). They were Russophiles before they were communists. That’s Russia for you. Still run by the same corrupt “comrades.”

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        The people who control Russia are the old school communists. They just changed hats and became oligarchs and mob bosses (the intelligence services and Russian organized crime has had a tight relation going back to Stalin FYI). They were Russophiles before they were communists. That’s Russia for you. Still run by the same corrupt “comrades.”
        Man you must have really hated Obama when he made fun of Romney for seeing Russia, those rebranded commies, as our primary geopolitical foe.
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
          Man you must have really hated Obama when he made fun of Romney for seeing Russia, those rebranded commies, as our primary geopolitical foe.
          Yeah, I am sure Frank didn't like that as well when Obama had his "secret meeting" with the Ruskies...

Just look at Obama... he is obviously a Russian, as Red as they come!
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Just look at Obama... he is obviously a Russian, as Red as they come!
            Reminds me of a great column... time to get over the Russophobia. President Obama obviously wanted to do more to befriend Russia, with good reason. A strong US/Russia alliance is a net positive for everyone.
            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• This seemed to fly under the radar, but William Barr's son works for the White House legal team? Not the greatest confidence inspiring move.

https://www.businessinsider.com/will...-report-2019-2

Comment

This seemed to fly under the radar, but William Barr's son works for the White House legal team? Not the greatest confidence inspiring move.

https://www.businessinsider.com/will...-report-2019-2
                Stop it already. When Buzz Feed came out with a false report about something Michael Cohen would testify to, Mueller made the unusual move to specifically refute it. Do you really think Mueller would just sit quiet while Barr misrepresents his report in the summary report for Congress? It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                  Stop it already. When Buzz Feed came out with a false report about something Michael Cohen would testify to, Mueller made the unusual move to specifically refute it. Do you really think Mueller would just sit quiet while Barr misrepresents his report in the summary report for Congress? It's over.
                  Great point. Mueller also made the unusual move to specifically state that while the report does not find the president involved in collusion with the Russian government, it does not exonerate him. That makes sense when you go back to the Cohen proceedings and "Individual 1." Trump's not free and clear, even if he makes it to the end of his term. No wonder they're so desperate to not let the report get out.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post

You are the same guy who has complained that the media’s harassment of Trump needed to be outlawed.

The report is several hundred pages, how about you stop acting as if you’ve psychically read the whole thing? Mueller did not exonerate Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      Great point. Mueller also made the unusual move to specifically state that while the report does not find the president involved in collusion with the Russian government, it does not exonerate him. That makes sense when you go back to the Cohen proceedings and "Individual 1." Trump's not free and clear, even if he makes it to the end of his term. No wonder they're so desperate to not let the report get out.
                      Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      You are the same guy who has complained that the media’s harassment of Trump needed to be outlawed.

The report is several hundred pages, how about you stop acting as if you’ve psychically read the whole thing? Mueller did not exonerate Trump.

t1whi605gro21.jpg
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I am not so sure why you choose to characterize it as being desperate. First, as you know, the special counsel law under which Mueller was appointed REQUIRED that the report be given to the AG. The AG gave a fairly dispassionate summary, the accuracy of which has yet to be fully confirmed but, as wapiti points out, and as you recognize, is likely close enough to the report's conclusions that Mueller and his team have remained silent. So this report, which Frank breathlessly notes is hundreds of pages and which none of us, him or you included, have 'physically' read is being reviewed and prepared for distribution to congress and, in a redacted form, to the public. It seems to me that given the gravity of the issues at hand, given the effect this report might have on innocent person's lives, and given the scope and length of the report itself, that waiting a few weeks (Barr said it will be weeks, not months) for the versions to be disseminated to congress and the public is not surprising. In fact, due deliberation seems appropriate here.

Once it is released, we can see what was redacted, and there will be plenty of leaks from congress to suggest the information therein and then we can all leap to our own conclusions. But nothing about this post-delivery process, so far, seems desperate or improper to me.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I am not so sure why you choose to characterize it as being desperate. First, as you know, the special counsel law under which Mueller was appointed REQUIRED that the report be given to the AG. The AG gave a fairly dispassionate summary, the accuracy of which has yet to be fully confirmed but, as wapiti points out, and as you recognize, is likely close enough to the report's conclusions that Mueller and his team have remained silent. So this report, which Frank breathlessly notes is hundreds of pages and which none of us, him or you included, have 'physically' read is being reviewed and prepared for distribution to congress and, in a redacted form, to the public. It seems to me that given the gravity of the issues at hand, given the effect this report might have on innocent person's lives, and given the scope and length of the report itself, that waiting a few weeks (Barr said it will be weeks, not months) for the versions to be disseminated to congress and the public is not surprising. In fact, due deliberation seems appropriate here.

Once it is released, we can see what was redacted, and there will be plenty of leaks from congress to suggest the information therein and then we can all leap to our own conclusions. But nothing about this post-delivery process, so far, seems desperate or improper to me.
                          That's my own characterization. It's a 300 page report, right? I'm not happy with a 'nothing to see here' approach. Release it if you want the jackals to calm down- that's my view. If there's some shit in there you'd rather not release to the general public... yeah that's most likely. I am an American and I want to see what our public officials are up to.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

That's my own characterization. It's a 300 page report, right? I'm not happy with a 'nothing to see here' approach. Release it if you want the jackals to calm down- that's my view. If there's some shit in there you'd rather not release to the general public... yeah that's most likely. I am an American and I want to see what our public officials are up to.
                            Barr has said it will be given to congress and public (redacted) within weeks. That seems reasonable to me. I think there is zero risk that the report is permanently altered or lost. The process will play out in due course.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I didn’t mean physically I meant psychically. As in you sage diviners of truth psychically reading the report.

The talk is that the White House will be allowed to restrict what congress sees, which probably would not alarm you.
                              Last edited by frank ryan; 03-28-2019, 12:11 PM.

Comment

I didn’t mean physically I meant psychically. As in you sage diviners of truth psychically reading the report.

The talk is that the White House will be aloud to restrict what congress sees, which probably would not alarm you.
                                Sorry, I mis-guessed on the typo.

I am not alarmed. Not yet. Let's see how it plays out.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X