Comrade Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    Sounds like Trump will get to do some redacting before we get to see the report. Who knows what will be buried.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...ivilege-2019-3
    So you think that despite Barr's summary the report actually offers complete incriminating evidence which will now be buried because Trump gets to redact it?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Sounds like Trump will get to do some redacting before we get to see the report. Who knows what will be buried.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.bus...ivilege-2019-3
      I hope he doesn't redact the part how John Podesta had the password "password" for his campaign email... that is the funny part.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I like Obama, but I’ve said multiple times Obama was wimpy with regard to Russia and just on the election stuff. His reaction to Ukraine, Syria, assassinations on foreign, over bellicosity. Failure to follow through with missile defense shield. Shoot that spy swap he did involving Anna Chapman and others looks dumber by the minute. At least he doesn’t have secret cuddle time with Putin. I do not hold him in equal contempt. He did not have secret meetings or parrot Russia foreign policy positions or undermine NATO. But yeah, he sucked on Russia.
        Also a naive idiot on immigration. But he is articulate, bright, and clearly tried very hard at a challenging job. I do not in any respect hold him in the same contempt I hold Trump, who is a lazy, illiterate racist.
        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          Also a naive idiot on immigration. But he is articulate, bright, and clearly tried very hard at a challenging job. I do not in any respect hold him in the same contempt I hold Trump, who is a lazy, illiterate racist.
          He’s a good father (haven’t heard him make sexual comments about his daughters or take suggestive photos with them) and seems to be a good husband.

Comment

He’s a good father (haven’t heard him make sexual comments about his daughters or take suggestive photos with them) and seems to be a good husband.
            Do you look at EVERYTHING in your life through the Trump lens?
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Apparently $25 million and two years of investigation is not enough... Dems are doubling down:

OMG! Drumpf is a Russian agent! That SoB Mueller must be a GD Red as well.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Apparently $25 million and two years of investigation is not enough... Dems are doubling down:

OMG! Drumpf is a Russian agent! That SoB Mueller must be a GD Red as well.
                Wow. I can't I believe I watched that whole video - but I had to see if he was ever going to actually come up with anything. And it seems like he just got worse as he went along.

Dude basically says that everything in the Steele dossier, which it seems like everyone can agree has a lot of problems with it - is factual.

And his evidence for Trump campaign collusion and that the Mueller report is wrong is basically that Trump has reduced sanctions against Russia, has weakened Nato, and threw out interpreters when meeting with Putin.

Now sure - I'm not saying those are good things. But I think it's a stretch to call give all of that as evidence that Trump is a Russian agent. I don't think he's a very good President - but I'm not going to put him in the camp of working for Russia.

Comment

• Weren't the mods supposed to modify the title by removing comrade and leaving scumbag? Comrade never was appropriate, since Russia is no longer communist.
                  When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                    Weren't the mods supposed to modify the title by removing comrade and leaving scumbag? Comrade never was appropriate, since Russia is no longer communist.
                    No, the discussion in this thread is related to russian campaign interference controversy. It is not a statement on his guilt or innocence, it is a description of the topic.

Plenty of threads where one can comment on how Trump is a scumbag. Although I suspect we would all be willing to stipulate that point by now.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Any discussion of Trump will inevitably include some sort of description of how he's a scumbag and what he did this time. I agree that that part of the title was superfluous.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                        Any discussion of Trump will inevitably include some sort of description of how he's a scumbag and what he did this time. I agree that that part of the title was superfluous.
                        Is it just me, or is superfluous, as a word, both unnecessary and beautiful?
                        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Weren't the mods supposed to modify the title by removing comrade and leaving scumbag? Comrade never was appropriate, since Russia is no longer communist.
                          Putin was a KGB agent and is committed to bringing back the glory days of the USSR. The has lamented the breakup of the USSR in stark terms. He has encouraged the lionization of Stalin. This is about his influence over Trump and proximity to him as well as other things. The title fits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            No, the discussion in this thread is related to russian campaign interference controversy. It is not a statement on his guilt or innocence, it is a description of the topic.

Plenty of threads where one can comment on how Trump is a scumbag. Although I suspect we would all be willing to stipulate that point by now.
                            I would rather be called a scumbag than a communist. Communist is more offensive.
                            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

I would rather be called a scumbag than a communist. Communist is more offensive.
                              Well...you are a lawyer, right?

Most lawyers are scumbags. But not many are communists.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                                Is it just me, or is superfluous, as a word, both unnecessary and beautiful?
                                I always pick it over redundant or extraneous.

Comment

Working...
                                X