Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Brexit, Trump an omen of things to come?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    I agree.
    Nobody plays along when I try to make fun of Texas. This place is getting hopeless.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Nobody plays along when I try to make fun of Texas. This place is getting hopeless.
      Texas is a nice place. You should move here.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        Texas is a nice place. You should move here.
        I love Texas.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I missed it, were you going to water ski and golf all in the same day?!
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

I love Texas.
            Oh, I see what you're doing here. :wink:
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It seems that Britain has its own "Drumpf" now...

Who's who in Team Boris after brutal cull of Theresa May era: Boris Johnson tells his new-look 'Brexit Cabinet' that Britain is at a 'pivotal moment'
              • Boris Johnson has held his first meeting of his new-look Cabinet after bloodbath of Theresa May's ministers
              • The incoming PM culled nearly two-thirds of predecessor's team as he created a new Brexiteer group
              • Many of the Vote Leave 2016 referendum team have been installed as top ranking ministers or advisers
              • Mr Johnson told ministers they were all committed to leaving the EU on October 31 or earlier - 'no ifs, no buts'

[...]
              https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rticle-7284417
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                It seems that Britain has its own "Drumpf" now...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rticle-7284417
                They looked across the pond and said, "We like what we see. Let's get one of those for us."
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Boris is not Trump.

Comment

lol this really looks like an elaborate parody.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      Boris is not Trump.
                      No, he’s nowhere close to as dumb, but he’s not impressive either. Brexit is already a mess. The Scottish want another referendum, and I bet this time they leave. Key details of the Irish peace process will be at risk once the U.K. leaves the EU formally.

Jeremy Corbyn is a bridge too far for a lot of Britons. Trump is not beloved in the U.K., it’s the opposite.

Nigel Farage and the UKIP, who is closer to the Trumptards than the Torys, performed miserably in the elections

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        No, he’s nowhere close to as dumb, but he’s not impressive either. Brexit is already a mess. The Scottish want another referendum, and I bet this time they leave. Key details of the Irish peace process will be at risk once the U.K. leaves the EU formally.

Jeremy Corbyn is a bridge too far for a lot of Britons. Trump is not beloved in the U.K., it’s the opposite.

Nigel Farage and the UKIP, who is closer to the Trumptards than the Torys, performed miserably in the elections
                        So we shouldn't use memes that may have racist overtones, but we can use tard as an insult. Got it.

Comment

Our bus tour lady today (as we passed 10 Downing Street) did not hold back her disdain for Bojo. Good times.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                            So we shouldn't use memes that may have racist overtones, but we can use tard as an insult. Got it.
                            Well, Trump deserves it, so...
                            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                              Well, Trump deserves it, so...
                              Agreed.

Comment

In Trumps case, isn't it referring to the fact that he has the consistency of a big glob of custard?

Comment

Working...
                                X