Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post

For what? Asking tough questions?
    For exactly that. Common responses are "I'd love to see him attack Biden in an interview like this!"
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

For what? Asking tough questions?
      Haha. Is this a serious question?
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• A Fox reporter doing the most glorious and complete demolition of trump in a media interview was not on my 2023 bingo card.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            A Fox reporter doing the most glorious and complete demolition of trump in a media interview was not on my 2023 bingo card.
            Over the next year Trump is going to learn that life on the streets is a lot tougher when Rupert Murdoch is no longer your pimp.
            "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
              lol I love how Trump's answer was basically, "I mean other than that litany of people you named, I made GREAT hires!"
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Haha. Is this a serious question?
                No, obviously tongue in cheek.

But seriously, how does Trump get to say dozens of different contradictory things about the same thing and his supporters are completely unable to see how nonsensical and insane it is?

Comment

But seriously, how does Trump get to say dozens of different contradictory things about the same thing and his supporters are completely unable to see how nonsensical and insane it is?
                  Because they have the same delusion that he has and are happy to jump to whatever kooky liferaft theory he throws out there.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Dunno - he does that on literally every subject, though, and has since way before he even ran for president. They just like to be lied to, I suppose.
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• You know who doesn't like to be lied to, though? Most federal judges. I hear the obstruction trial is docketed to be underway by August.

Comment

It's a cult.

Comment

• Omg. Check out this exchange.

Comment

Omg. Check out this exchange.

I'm glad the office here essentially empties out at 4:59 pm, because nobody was here to hear the maniacal laugh that just came out of me as Trump was doing the "no, starting now" karate chop.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

OMG. That is one of his most non-sensical idiotic replies I've ever heard. What a buffoon.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

That is hilarious. What a doofus.
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X