Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    So the Orange Julius didn't want to visit a WWI graveyard because it was "filled with losers"?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...uckers/615997/

Multiple credible sources have backed up the story but of course he lies about it. I see he even claimed that he never said anything bad about John McCain's military service even though we have it captured on video.

Absolutely despicable.
    How anyone can justify voting for him, I just don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      Not sure how anyone can take Jeffrey Goldberg seriously.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Ummmmmm didn’t you see that Nancy P got her hair did and Joe Biden knows her? How can anyone not vote for Trump?

Comment

So the Orange Julius didn't want to visit a WWI graveyard because it was "filled with losers"?

Multiple credible sources have backed up the story but of course he lies about it. I see he even claimed that he never said anything bad about John McCain's military service even though we have it captured on video.

Absolutely despicable.
          It actually sounds like his worldview. I don't believe his denials.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
            Not sure how anyone can take Jeffrey Goldberg seriously.
            I can see how someone realizing he was wrong, admitting it, and changing his mind would really bother you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
              I can see how someone realizing he was wrong, admitting it, and changing his mind would really bother you.
              Not sure you do, TBH.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by Now who’s the dean? View Post
                Remember the expression, "If all you have is a hammer, the entire world looks like a nail."? This is Walter's hammer.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Remember the expression, "If all you have is a hammer, the entire world looks like a nail."? This is Walter's hammer.
                  I know you mean well, so I'm sending you some hugs...

Capture.jpg

Comment

He fights all the important culture wars. Simple as that.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Absolutely despicable.
                      A lot of what he says I just ignore it, but this one, for some reason and I don't fully know why, really ticked me off.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                        Not sure you do, TBH.
                        You got me. I don’t.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          A lot of what he says I just ignore it, but this one, for some reason and I don't fully know why, really ticked me off.
                          Ultimately, it is because almost every American recognizes and honors the sacrifice that our armed forces personnel make. That he has such callous contempt for those who serve, especially those who pay the ultimate price for our country, shows his true soul. And it is beyond ugly.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• I just listened to Trump's response to the Goldberg piece. To allow Trump more time on the golf course, he should have Disney's Imagineers produce the inevitable audioanimatronic Trump that's pre-programmed to address every negative press statement. The response is always "Fake news," followed by [Select one:] "It came from the failing [name of publication]" or "They have terrible ratings", concluding with "I've done more for [insert subject of report] than anyone." The end. I've never understood why truth and credibility are apparently thought by Trump to be a function of ratings or profitability.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              Ultimately, it is because almost every American recognizes and honors the sacrifice that our armed forces personnel make. That he has such callous contempt for those who serve, especially those who pay the ultimate price for our country, shows his true soul. And it is beyond ugly.
                              Anyone who does anything that isn’t 100% selfish is a sucker and a loser. Even those who served and didn’t die are losers unless they used it to get rich somehow. He’s been telling us exactly who he is since day one.

Comment

• Fox confirms parts of the story. Not that it really matters.

Comment

Working...
                                X