Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    but what value could the former president and first lady possibly provide to institutions seeking inspiration and insight with respect to macroeconomic trends?
    People have the knowledge that they are promoting a greater good through expensive fees and charitable gifting. It is the feel good story of the year.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

I thought Texans were the only ones that did this...

He is taking a page out of our playbook!
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        I thought Texans were the only ones that did this...

He is taking a page out of our playbook!
        This would be great for business. It would also make it difficult for the Dems to win national elections. Nevada would be able to have borders with a sovereign nation.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          he does hate the nfl...
          That 30 for 30 was great.

18j5ihwmew8hrjpg.jpg
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Ben Carson rumored for secretary of education. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by fusnik View Post
              People act like these speaking fees are outrageous.

At his height Lance Armstrong was charging 250k and doing 10-12 speaking gigs a year. I believe his net worth was close to 150mm.

I believe Sarah Palin charges 100k.

They left the WH almost 20 years ago, is it really that surprising they are worth a couple hundred million dollars?

Speaking fees/talks to Wall Street the most over exaggerated thing ever.
              Thats funny.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                Ben Carson rumored for secretary of education. Lol
                I would have thought Health and Human Services. Who else can we put in his cabinet?

Department of Transportation - Chris Christie
                Department of the Interior - Elizabeth Warren

Also, it would be funny if Obama "accidentally" left a copy of his birth certificate in the White House bedroom dresser drawer.
                "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                  I would have thought Health and Human Services. Who else can we put in his cabinet?

Department of Transportation - Chris Christie
                  Department of the Interior - Elizabeth Warren

Also, it would be funny if Obama "accidentally" left a copy of his birth certificate in the White House bedroom dresser drawer.
                  Those are hilarious.

I am aware the following would never happen for many reasons.

It would be a stroke of genius if Trump could convince Obama to serve as Secretary of Transportation. I know it won't happen, but imagine if it could. That is a key plank for Trump and it was also in small part for Obama.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                    And it was from Kenya!
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      And it was from Kenya!
                      Now that would be amazing. Ultimate mic drop!
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Oh good hell...

You Did This, America: Sarah Palin Being Considered for Cabinet

From Politico:

Meanwhile, a person who spoke to the Trump campaign told POLITICO that the aides have also discussed tapping Sarah Palin for Interior secretary. Trump has said he’d like to put Palin in his cabinet, and Palin has made no secret of her interest.
                        [...]
                        http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate..._sentence.html
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Doc Rivers gets it. http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...n-all-going-ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            Dumb, very dumb. God help us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                              This would be great for business. It would also make it difficult for the Dems to win national elections. Nevada would be able to have borders with a sovereign nation.
                              Where have I heard this idea before?

Luthor California.jpg
                              We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                                Where have I heard this idea before?

[ATTACH]7514[/ATTACH]
                                It is not likely to happen. Usually you hear Nevadans joking about the Great Earthquake that will give Nevadans beachfront property. Btw, my family members live there, bless their souls.
                                Last edited by Topper; 11-10-2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X