Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    I take it that the church is indirectly criticizing the Dems...

They are currently the party of obstruction that don't want to take any kind of action (swift or not so swift) to correct the situation. They are swift to bitch about the situation, so I'll give them that.
    The church puts out a solid statement decrying the one thing most sane people can agree on; i.e. don't separate families, and you criticize it because it isn't doing enough to help the situation???

That's weird, bro. Some people might take that as evidence of you being more of a Drumpf supporter rather than a libertarian.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

I take it that the church is indirectly criticizing the Dems...

They are currently the party of obstruction that don't want to take any kind of action (swift or not so swift) to correct the situation. They are swift to bitch about the situation, so I'll give them that.
      Yeah bitching about concentration camps being formed on our border is probably an under reaction. Maybe this administration should.. I don't know- not fucking repeat some of the U.S.' worst mistakes of the 20th century?
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        The church puts out a solid statement decrying the one thing most sane people can agree on; i.e. don't separate families, and you criticize it because it isn't doing enough to help the situation???

That's weird, bro. Some people might take that as evidence of you being more of a Drumpf supporter rather than a libertarian.
        Family separation at the border is nothing... ICE is keeping them together. Parents are leaving their children behind with the delusion that they can illegally work in the US and send some money back... until they just abandon their former families and start a new one.

When men and women immigrate illegally to the United States, they often leave much more than a town and a country. They leave fathers and mothers, husbands and wives, sons and daughters.

The children sometimes grow up not knowing their parents - and sometimes never seeing them again. In some cases, they come to resent the parent who isn't there at Christmas or on their birthday or to tuck them in at night.

Children left behind can come to think of other relatives - aunts, uncles, grandparents - as more of a mother or father than their actual parents.

Parents earn enough money to send some back to their families, one of the main reasons they come to the United States in the first place. Yet some never return home, never again see their children or spouses. Some abandon their families to start new lives in the United States, find a new mate, have new families.
        https://www.timesfreepress.com/news/...-behind/55144/

How many times do I have to tell you? I am all for the Libertarian plan for immigration: get rid of all the social benefits of coming here, maybe even add a requirement for military service for citizenship, and let's do it. Let me know when you have convinced the dumb Dems to do this.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Family separation at the border is nothing... ICE is keeping them together. Parents are leaving their children behind with the delusion that they can illegally work in the US and send some money back... until they just abandon their former families and start a new one.

How many times do I have to tell you? I am all for the Libertarian plan for immigration: get rid of all the social benefits of coming here, maybe even add a requirement for military service for citizenship, and let's do it. Let me know when you have convinced the dumb Dems to do this.
          ICE should be commended, because they are...deporting families together? What a pro-family initiative! Someone should tell the church so they can update their statement!

I've got to hand it to you, UT. You are the energizer bunny of political spin. It is a talent.

By the way, the libertarians I follow support immigration with as little government meddling as possible. Not sure which sect you follow.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

ICE should be commended, because they are...deporting families together? What a pro-family initiative! Someone should tell the church so they can update their statement!

I've got to hand it to you, UT. You are the energizer bunny of political spin. It is a talent.
            What? You think that illegal immigrant families should be split up and deported separately? You are sick.

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            By the way, the libertarians I follow support immigration with as little government meddling as possible. Not sure which sect you follow.
            How many times do I have to tell you? I have been a Ron Paul libertarian for some time.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

What? You think that illegal immigrant families should be split up and deported separately? You are sick.

How many times do I have to tell you? I have been a Ron Paul libertarian for some time.

keep on going, and going, and going....
              - SeattleUte

Comment

lol.
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

No, they're not. They've purposely orphaned thousands of kids, placing them in American foster homes while deporting their parents because they have their thumbs up their asses and can't be bothered to keep track of the lives they are destroying. The backlash and negative press they've received is the entire purpose of them 'announcing' that as part of their roundups they'll be removing "families".
                  Last edited by Commando; 06-19-2019, 02:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                    No, they're not. They've purposely orphaned thousands of kids, placing them in American foster homes while deporting their parents because they have their thumbs up their asses and can't be bothered to keep track of the lives they are destroying.
                    I'm with you. But if you follow UT's link to the Washington Examiner, he's insinuating that the large scale deportation plan should be commended because they are going to deport families together.
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

I'm with you. But if you follow UT's link to the Washington Examiner, he's insinuating that the large scale deportation plan should be commended because they are going to deport families together.
                      This administration is pathetic. The official channels of public outreach, like the official Twitter account of the Whitehouse and DHS, for example, have become nothing more than poorly veiled propaganda outlets.

Comment

lol yes they're trying to keep a closer eye on the horrible atrocities they've purposely committed over the past 24+ months.

Comment

Weird Ron Paul and his racist newsletter seem to be more concerned about grandstanding and appearances on RT than sensible discourse. I think Alex Jones also calls himself a libertarian, maybe you are that kind.
                          Uncle Q, if you were a real libertarian you wouldn’t spend so much time defending everything this power hungry administration does.

Comment

No chance in hell Trump would ever sign something like that.
                            Last edited by BlueK; 06-19-2019, 02:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                              No chance in hell Trump would ever sign something like that.
                              He’s already been kicking undocumented brown people out of the military I believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                Weird Ron Paul and his racist newsletter seem to be more concerned about grandstanding and appearances on RT than sensible discourse. I think Alex Jones also calls himself a libertarian, maybe you are that kind.
                                Uncle Q, if you were a real libertarian you wouldn’t spend so much time defending everything this power hungry administration does.
                                The real question is why do you spend so much time defending these dumbass liberals. The new Dem's plan for immigration... open borders! (Actually I believe Skateboard Jesus already proposed this policy before.)

AOC’s latest: Only Nazis oppose open borders

Coupled with the Green New Deal (i.e., free everything) this should work great! As for them Nazis:

"We're going to be doing one thing, and one thing only, killing nazi's..."

"Sound good?... That is what I like to hear."
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X