Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    Even dumber than tariffs on German cars -- 25% tariff on steel and aluminum to be slapped on Canada, Mexico and the EU. Geez. Hello world wide trade war and resulting recession if this really happens. But a really bad economy might be the only thing that would dislodge his base from him.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/05/31/news...ffs/index.html
    Benghazi!

Comment

• I hate Trump so much. Conservative, my ass.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Hahahahaha, it sounds Donald is writing Melania's tweets now:

That is hilarious.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          That is hilarious.
          sort of reminds about the wife of the scientology leader a couple of years ago.

either that or, "Don't cry for me Argentina!"
          Last edited by BlueK; 05-31-2018, 10:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
            Yes, that's a bad policy and something newly enforced under Trump. The problem I have is with news articles claiming that Trump lost 1,500 kids adn then posting pictures of kids in jail from Obama's time as president. Neither the claim nor the pictures are factual to the accusations against Trump but despite it's lack of authenticity, it seemed to take over social media before anyone debunked it...throwing more and more kindling on the fake news fire.
            two words: social and media. Social media can be a real plague sometimes.

Comment

That is hilarious.
              Is it? I'm struggling to understand why.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                Because, as Frank points out, the POTUS obviously wrote that tweet.
                Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Because, as Frank points out, the POTUS obviously wrote that tweet.
                  It doesn't seem so obvious to me, I guess. I mean, she doesn't even use any ALL CAPS.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

That tweet is Vintage Donald Trump's style just like the dumbass doctor report was. "Hilarious" maybe in a sarcastic way, i guess.

Comment

• I was hoping NK would make trump forget about doing dumb trade shit. Hopefully he doesnt go through with it

Comment

• I don’t like huffpo but this article has tweets from that sound very similar. Remember Trump wrote his own damn medical report.

Comment

It doesn't seem so obvious to me, I guess. I mean, she doesn't even use any ALL CAPS.
                          "I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I'm doing."

Come on. That could hardly be more Donald other than ALL CAPS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                            I was hoping NK would make trump forget about doing dumb trade shit. Hopefully he doesnt go through with it
                            The steel and aluminum tariffs go into effect in less than 12 hours. They are the same ones he previously announced but then delayed so they could negotiate. They have been talking, but eventually the other countries apparently told Donald to stick it. I think people are going to be surprised how soon prices on a lot of stuff will go up with these tariffs and the ones he just stuck China with like the day after he was supposed to have resolved that dispute.
                            Last edited by BlueK; 05-31-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

"I see the media is working overtime speculating where I am & what I'm doing."

Come on. That could hardly be more Donald other than ALL CAPS.
                              Well, aren't they speculating? I've seen a bunch of stories, counting the exact number of days since she was seen in public, etc. I don't see any references to FAKE NEWS or the failing New York Times. No doubt Melania takes her social media cues from DJT, but I'm not sure this is evidence he's got his thumbs on her blackberry.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

The steel and aluminum tariffs go into effect in less than 12 hours. They are the same ones he previously announced but then delayed so they could negotiate. They have been talking but eventually the others apparently told Donald to stick it.
                                well trump can certainly change his mind in 12 hours, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X