Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Another big selloff today due to trade war fears.

I wonder why Trump no longer tweets about the stock market.

Good thing we a savvy businessman running the country.
    For Trump it is fortunate that during the stock market run up, it was established that the POTUS has little to do with the stock market.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
      For Trump it is fortunate that during the stock market run up, it was established that the POTUS has little to do with the stock market.
      except when he does.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

He gets credit for starting trade war fears and that damages the markets.

Comment

• Sounds like Bolton is going to drain the swamp of all the those awful Obama people. Ted will be pleased.

John Bolton plans to fire dozens of White House officials: report

“Bolton can and will clean house,” one former White House official told Foreign Policy.

Another former official said any National Security Council officials appointed under former President Obama “should start packing their shit.”

Foreign Policy reported that Bolton is planning to remove dozens of current officials, with a focus on those who have been “disloyal” to the president.
          http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ficials-report

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            Sounds like Bolton is going to drain the swamp of all the those awful Obama people. Ted will be pleased.

John Bolton plans to fire dozens of White House officials: report

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...ficials-report
            We need Micheal Bolton involved. I’m a huge fan, love his entire catalog.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

I'll be honest with you, I love his music. I do. I'm a Michael Bolton fan. For my money, I don't know if it gets any better than when he sings "When a Man Loves a Woman".

Comment

tbh the only thing that could mend hearts in this troubled time.
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• This why Bolton:

Foreign Policy reported that Bolton is planning to remove dozens of current officials, with a focus on those who have been “disloyal” to the president.
                  Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
                  "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                  - Goatnapper'96

Comment

That that no-talent ass clown?
                    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

I celebrate it.
                      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

What American needs right now is a little Time, Love, and Tenderness.

Last edited by Bo Diddley; 03-25-2018, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• WTF... I thought the Russians were Drumpf's friends?

Trump Orders Expulsion of 60 Russians Over Poison Attack in Britain
                          President Trump ordered the expulsion of 60 Russians from the United States on Monday, including 12 people identified as Russian intelligence officers who have been stationed at the United Nations in New York, in response to Russia’s alleged poisoning of a former Russian spy in Britain.

The expulsion order, announced by administration officials, also closes the Russian consulate in Seattle. The Russians and their families have seven days to leave the United States, according to officials.

The expulsions are the toughest action taken against the Kremlin by President Trump, who has been criticized for not being firm enough with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia. The officials said the action was a coordinated effort with other allies. Poland on Monday announced it will expel the Russian ambassador and several other diplomats in response to the poisoning.
                          [...]
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/26/w...expulsion.html

And that is how Drumpf thanks the Russians for helping him defeat the great satan, herself, and get elected?
                          Last edited by Uncle Ted; 03-26-2018, 06:55 AM.
                          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This is great news. Trump making every effort to convince us there was not collusion.
                            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              I celebrate it.
                              Shoot, I couldn’t remember. Love didn’t sound right but I couldn’t remember.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                                This is great news. Trump making every effort to convince us there was not collusion.
                                LOL. good one.

Comment

Working...
                                X