Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The looming trade war will be the biggest and most beautiful trade war, that I can tell you.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      The looming trade war will be the biggest and most beautiful trade war, that I can tell you.
      I believe a crashing economy may be the only thing that would dislodge some of the cult following he has. No faster way to crash the economy than terrible trade policy.
      Last edited by BlueK; 03-01-2018, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        I believe a crashing economy may be the only thing that would dislodge some of the cult following he has. No faster way to crash the economy than terrible trade policy.
        He currently has a 35-38% approval rating. He's not swimming in cult following. That's low enough for me, so let's not crash the economy.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
          And to conflate this element with the Dreamers is garbage-- especially if you know who the Dreamers are.
          To be fair - I'm not sure the true definition of "dreamers" - meaning those who qualify for DACA due to being in school, etc., is always used. That was more probably my fault in not being clear. The guy on NPR was referring to a number of folks who showed up here as kids, but for one reason or another either never enrolled in school or dropped out. And in order to provide for and/or defend themselves became associated with one of the Hispanic gangs. So it isn't really the dreamers, per se, but does involve some childhood immigrants.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            He currently has a 35-38% approval rating. He's not swimming in cult following. That's low enough for me, so let's not crash the economy.
            Is this the same poll that said Drumpf was going to lose to Hillary?

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Fifty percent (50%) disapprove.
            [...]
            http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_mar01
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Is this the same poll that said Drumpf was going to lose to Hillary?

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...ez_track_mar01
              Looks like MBN's poll must've included all of the non-voting millennials.

Somebody needs to tell those guys that someone voting for you is not one of the perks that comes with working at their super cool tech startup and it isn't something their parents can do for them while they figure things out.

Comment

And to conflate this element with the Dreamers is garbage-- especially if you know who the Dreamers are.
                American Dreamers?

You can get yours from: https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...an-dreamer-hat
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Tariffs! And the market tanks.

Thanks for nothing all you dummies that voted for Trump because he is a smart businessman.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Tariffs! And the market tanks.

Thanks for nothing all you dummies that voted for Trump because he is a smart businessman.
                    Don't forget the most important reason: he wasn't Hillary.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                      Don't forget the most important reason: he wasn't Hillary.
                      Don't forget the supreme court justice nominations!
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                        I don't want a crashed economy either. But Trump is going to do what he does and the GOP Congress is likely going to let him.
                        Last edited by BlueK; 03-01-2018, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Don't forget the supreme court justice nominations!
                          Hey. When all of the due process lawsuits hit the supreme court, you're going to want there to be some good justices up there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
                            Hey. When all of the due process lawsuits hit the supreme court, you're going to want there to be some good justices up there!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                              American Dreamers?

You can get yours from: https://shop.donaldjtrump.com/produc...an-dreamer-hat
                              lol. That is perhaps (and this is tall praise) the most dog whistle-y, implicitly racist shit they have ever coined. American Dreamer. As though the table isn't already set for you to do whatever the f*k you want-- especially among Trump's mostly white supporters. I know sooooo many kids who had to turn down big deal athletic scholarships, work instead of go to college, etc. because they don't have a social security number, lawful status, or a way to get it. Meanwhile Cletus is complaining that he's not allowed to dream. GTFOH.
                              Last edited by Commando; 03-01-2018, 01:20 PM.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

lol. That is perhaps (and this is tall praise) the most dog whistle-y, implicitly racist shit they have ever coined. American Dreamer. As though the table isn't already set for you to do whatever the f*k you want-- especially among Trump's mostly white supporters.
                                Yeah, I thought you would like that hat. Interesting that it comes in blue.

How many are you going to order?
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X