Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
    Or, it's just asset reallocation based on my current situation as opposed to where I was 10-15 years ago.
    I'm in roughly half-equities and half-bonds/fixed income, a more conservative allocation for me than what I've had historically. Since I'm 65 and will likely retire by the end of next year, perhaps I should be even more conservative, esp. with the coming correction, but I just can't pull the trigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
      I'm in roughly half-equities and half-bonds/fixed income, a more conservative allocation for me than what I've had historically. Since I'm 65 and will likely retire by the end of next year, perhaps I should be even more conservative, esp. with the coming correction, but I just can't pull the trigger.
      You could live 30 more years. Don't get too conservative.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Making a safe assumption that you have $5+ million both in stocks and bonds, I think you’ll be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Spiking the ball!

The Repubs and the White House were pretty good on messaging during the shutdown. Very disciplined, especially by keeping Trump in his room eating cheeseburgers and watching Fox. I thought it would be a disaster for them, but they pulled it off, making the Dems look like wimps.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Spiking the ball!

The Repubs and the White House were pretty good on messaging during the shutdown. Very disciplined, especially by keeping Trump in his room eating cheeseburgers and watching Fox. I thought it would be a disaster for them, but they pulled it off, making the Dems look like wimps.
            Agreed. I despise Trump, but was pleased to see that weasel Chuck Schumer getting blasted by both sides as a result of the whole shutdown. I'll call that a win for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
              Agreed. I despise Trump, but was pleased to see that weasel Chuck Schumer getting blasted by both sides as a result of the whole shutdown. I'll call that a win for me.
              It is not a complete loss for the dems... they got the "potential for momentum"!

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The Gorilla Channel is real!

http://pluto.tv/watch/the-gorilla-channel

I could watch this stuff all day.
                Last edited by Uncle Ted; 01-23-2018, 09:03 AM.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  I don't think I can swallow that one, Wolff.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Thanks for clarifying it's a real channel. i might otherwise think Trump is an idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      Thanks for clarifying it's a real channel. i might otherwise think Trump is an idiot.
                      Drumpf is right, however... It needs more fights!
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Drumpf is right, however... It needs more fights!
                        endless hours of MMA not enough for you?

Comment

• lol at UT

The 'Gorilla Channel' is fake, but some Twitter users still thought Trump watched it
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• clinton
                            obama
                            hillary
                            obama
                            texas
                            whataburger
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Pixelated boat is a great twitter follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• It's not fake, you big dummy... I am watching right now: http://pluto.tv/watch/the-gorilla-channel
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X