Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
    And with all this, the DOW is up 100 points right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      I don't get it.
      Me either.

Comment

I don't get it.
        It's OK... just keep being outraged at every petty POTUS tweet. It makes a huge difference, believe me. #resist
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          It's OK... just keep being outraged at every petty POTUS tweet. It makes a huge difference, believe me. #resist
          Outraged. Lol.

OK, walter.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            did you short your stocks today?

Comment

Outraged. Lol.

OK, walter.
              Were it not for the snowflakes rushing to this thread to share POTUS tweets within minutes of publication, I would be unaware of their complete and utter pointless existence. So, thank you for your service.
              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                Very interesting article (excerpted from a book about to come out, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House) about the Trump campaign's dashed expectations of losing election night--haven't finished it yet, and no doubt Trump will deny much of it, but it rings true...
                Yeah, that book seems like a good read... Here is another one that was released recently that you may want to add to your reading list as well:

https://www.amazon.com/Youd-Better-P...dp/B078R9FBT9/
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                  Very interesting article (excerpted from a book about to come out, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House) about the Trump campaign's dashed expectations of losing election night--haven't finished it yet, and no doubt Trump will deny much of it, but it rings true...
                  Another very interesting article about that same book... no doubt that Obama will deny much of it, but it rings true:

Tony Blair 'claimed that GCHQ may have spied on Trump at the behest of Obama': Former PM denies sharing 'rumour' during meeting at the White House over Middle East job

Tony Blair warned Donald Trump’s aides that British agents may have spied on them during the election at the behest of Obama administration, an explosive new book has claimed.

The former prime minister was allegedly angling for a job as the US President's Middle East envoy when he met his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, and a senior aide, at the White House last February.

During the meeting Mr Blair is reported to have shared a rumour that GCHQ spies were monitoring the communications of Trump campaign staff and perhaps the future president himself.
                  [...]
                  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...pied-them.html

I need to get a copy of this book.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    Yeah, that book seems like a good read... Here is another one that was released recently that you may want to add to your reading list as well:

https://www.amazon.com/Youd-Better-P...dp/B078R9FBT9/
                    #whataboutclinton
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

#whataboutclinton
                      rEyBjVo.jpg
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                        Were it not for the snowflakes rushing to this thread to share POTUS tweets within minutes of publication, I would be unaware of their complete and utter pointless existence. So, thank you for your service.
                        That’s what this thread is for, dude. We snowflakes need a safe place to post meaningless stuff about Trump, while we ignore the deep state and the horrors of what’s really behind the throne. And you and UT are free to start a thread to show how clueless we are.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                          did you short your stocks today?
                          I'm not allowed to short my stocks...I just want people to use the more correct measure of the stock market instead of some outdated, yet more dramatic one.
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Wow. Trump tells Bannon to shut up or face a lawsuit.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=52128555

Comment

Wow. Trump tells Bannon to shut up or face a lawsuit.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump...ry?id=52128555
                              Supreme Court! Killary!

Comment

#whataboutclinton
                                WHat were you saying before about deflecting?
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X