Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Just incredible how he keeps inventing new ways to disgrace the office of POTUS.

And what the hell. Let's joke about nuclear war.
    Remember when Clinton disgraced the presidency and it was imperative that we restored honor to the Oval Office? The 90s were so adorable!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      Remember when Clinton disgraced the presidency and it was imperative that we restored honor to the Oval Office? The 90s were so adorable!
      Haha. Yes. Good times.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• [QUOTE=Jeff Lebowski;1349953]Just incredible how he keeps inventing new ways to disgrace the office of POTUS.

Ha, I just saw that tweet and came here to post it. Seriously, WTF Donald?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Haha. Yes. Good times.
          Honestly I am still quite conservative and am one of those people who really dislike Bill. I still think he is an absolute scumbag and did some real damage with his personal behavior as President. But all that aside he was an ok President and I would take three more terms of him to avoid one of Trump.

Comment

• MAGA. Soooo much MAGA.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• I love the 5:00 o'clock part.

Comment

• Is it even funny anymore how much he likes to call others dishonest and crooked when he is probably the most verifiably dishonest public figure EVER?
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                  I love the 5:00 o'clock part.
                  And doesn’t give a time zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Very interesting article (excerpted from a book about to come out, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House) about the Trump campaign's dashed expectations of losing election night--haven't finished it yet, and no doubt Trump will deny much of it, but it rings true...

Not only did Trump disregard the potential conflicts of his own business deals and real-estate holdings, he audaciously refused to release his tax returns. Why should he? Once he lost, Trump would be both insanely famous and a martyr to Crooked Hillary. His daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared would be international celebrities. Steve Bannon would become the de facto head of the tea-party movement. Kellyanne Conway would be a cable-news star. Melania Trump, who had been assured by her husband that he wouldn’t become president, could return to inconspicuously lunching. Losing would work out for everybody. Losing was winning.

Shortly after 8 p.m. on Election Night, when the unexpected trend — Trump might actually win — seemed confirmed, Don Jr. told a friend that his father, or DJT, as he calls him, looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tears—and not of joy.

There was, in the space of little more than an hour, in Steve Bannon’s not unamused observation, a befuddled Trump morphing into a disbelieving Trump and then into a horrified Trump. But still to come was the final transformation: Suddenly, Donald Trump became a man who believed that he deserved to be, and was wholly capable of being, the president of the United States.

Comment

• And with all this, the DOW is up 100 points right now.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        Very interesting article (excerpted from a book about to come out, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House) about the Trump campaign's dashed expectations of losing election night--haven't finished it yet, and no doubt Trump will deny much of it, but it rings true...
                        That's pretty funny. it seems much more believable that 99% of what Trump actually says.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                          Very interesting article (excerpted from a book about to come out, Fire and Fury: Inside the Trump White House) about the Trump campaign's dashed expectations of losing election night--haven't finished it yet, and no doubt Trump will deny much of it, but it rings true...

Bannon Owns the Resistance for a Day

Steve Bannon couldn’t get voters to believe Roy Moore. He couldn’t keep his post in the Trump White House. But there’s one class of people credulous enough to believe tales of Steve Bannon’s amazing work ethic, foresight, wisdom, and power. One group ready to immediately credit his concern for the sanctity of the election and sovereignty of America when it comes to Russia — the media.
                          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                            LOL. Whatever it takes for the pro-Trump crowd to believe all is well. Bannon is self-serving. He's just jumping off a sinking ship and doesn't want to be tied to Trump anymore, probably based on what he thinks is still coming. That's what this is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              Just incredible how he keeps inventing new ways to disgrace the office of POTUS.

Ha, I just saw that tweet and came here to post it. Seriously, WTF Donald?!?!
                              thatstoomuch.jpg
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                [ATTACH]8447[/ATTACH]
                                I don't get it.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X