Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    I knew her at the BYU and she would get my vote!
    If I lived in the house I went to HS in, she'd be my congresswoman. former mormon, now agnostic, former flaming lib, now moderate, and bisexual. I think she's come a long way, but I sort of wish she'd make up her mind!!
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
      Flake is not a bad dude. But it sounds like you and I are on the same page that we wish all this moral courage would have been more apparent in years gone by.
      Ann Coulter and Steve Bannon agree with you.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
        Uh, yeah, cause under Trump we don't have any war mongering. By the way, where is Niger?
        Ask Lindsey Graham.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          I'd like to hear more about that. I'd be surprised if that's completely accurate. No way does US have troops in Eritrea, Zimbabwe (to name just a couple), at least with their permission. Those countries are pretty adversarial with us.
          From the article, here is the source:

Lawmakers are now pressing to know more about the events of Oct. 4, and Joint Chiefs Chairman Gen. Joe Dunford pledged on Monday to provide those details.

“We owe the families as much information as we can find out about what happened,” the four-star Marine general said.

“With regard to Congress and the criticism we’re not providing enough information, … if the Congress doesn’t believe that they’re not getting sufficient information, then I need to double my efforts to provide them with information,” Dunford added.

[...]

The United States, Dunford said, has 800 troops in Niger, with most assisting local forces against the threat of ISIS. In all, he said, more than 6,000 U.S troops are in 53 nations in Africa.
          And... https://www.google.com/search?q=how+...here+in+africa

54 countries

This includes all internationally recognized territories and states on the continent. The variation is a result of disputed territories and inconsistencies around the inclusion of island nations off the coast of Africa. The African Union recognizes 54 countries while the United Nations recognizes 54 as well.
          yw.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
            Uh, yeah, cause under Trump we don't have any war mongering. By the way, where is Niger?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
              Ummmmm....hmmmmmm.

Maybe this was meant to be funny, but I'd suggest a different map of Niger.
              Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                    I knew her at the BYU and she would get my vote!
                    She would get my vote as well if she ran as a libertarian.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                      Ask Lindsey Graham.

Comment

Are the troops in Niger there due to Obama wanting to feel good about those captives taken by the rogue elements there? Let's for God's sake get involved in another war we don't understand for reasons that don't bear upon our national security. That's always fun.
                        "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                          Are the troops in Niger there due to Bush-Obama wanting to feel good about those captives taken by the rogue elements there? Let's for God's sake get involved in another war we don't understand for reasons that don't bear upon our national security. That's always fun.
                          FIFY.

The GOP is President Trump's party now. If Trump fails (which seems likely), or if the Dems/McCains bring Trump down... does anyone believe the old agenda of open borders and democracy-crusading around the world will elect another candidate again? I hope not.

Comment

FIFY.

The GOP is President Trump's party now. If Trump fails (which seems likely), or if the Dems/McCains bring Trump down... does anyone believe the old agenda of open borders and democracy-crusading around the world will elect another candidate again? I hope not.
                            Trumpism will ultimately fail because it's based on a mostly incoherent, angry, negative, and morally bankrupt set of values.

Comment

FIFY.

Apparently there's a McConnell- led PAC gearing up to take down Bannon to counteract his little agenda of headhunting establishment GOPers.
                              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                                Apparently there's a McConnell- led PAC gearing up to take down Bannon to counteract his little agenda of headhunting establishment GOPers.
                                LOL good luck

And an article today said looks like romney will run after hatches calls it quits. and bannon wants to compete in utah. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X