Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To me, Stephen Miller would come off as a little more credible if he started showing up to work every day in a replica WW2 era German officers uniform instead of a boring suit. That would at least match the rhetoric to the dress.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-st...losi-daca-deal\
    Last edited by BlueK; 10-10-2017, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      I remember posting this thread how Trump’s words and personality could get us in to a nuclear war. I was attacking for being hyperbolic but it’s an absolute possibility.
      Such is the burden of those that suffer from such severe cases of TDS; since they cannot separate rhetoric from reality, they double down on ridiculous positions.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Don't worry, it's still hyperbole.

Comment

• Trump has started talking shit on Corker’s height.

Good grief.

Trump Mocks Bob Corker’s Height, Escalating Feud With a Key Republican - The New York Times
          https://apple.news/AJzfS4umrRP6MiX-sMZ_rgw

Comment

• Mensa is offering to host IQ tests for Trump and Tillerson. Lol.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-and-tillerson

Comment

Trump has started talking shit on Corker’s height.

Good grief.

Trump Mocks Bob Corker’s Height, Escalating Feud With a Key Republican - The New York Times
              https://apple.news/AJzfS4umrRP6MiX-sMZ_rgw
              With so many distractions, what's going that 45 doesn't want people to see? Whenever something potentially negative is being discussed stuff such as this pops up, almost by design.
              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Mensa is offering to host IQ tests for Trump and Tillerson. Lol.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know...-and-tillerson

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                  With so many distractions, what's going that 45 doesn't want people to see? Whenever something potentially negative is being discussed stuff such as this pops up, almost by design.
                  If he had any competence whatsoever in his job, he wouldn't need to create asinine distractions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Come on, UT. That has been debunked countless times.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.a437b1bcd93c

And if you were a true libertarian, you wouldn't be such a Trump apologist.
                    Isn’t that true of almost every investor not named Warren Buffet? I recall reading over an extended period of time (20 yrs, if I remember right) over 80% of investors would have been better off in a boring index fund. When the overall fees are added in, the net return is almost always better in a index.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      If he had any competence whatsoever in his job, he wouldn't need to create asinine distractions.
                      When has 45 been accused of being competent at his current job? We're dying to know.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

When has 45 been accused of being competent at his current job? We're dying to know.
                        Crockett, Shaka, a few others seem to think he's doing great. Sorry if I misunderstood. There are a lot of things he doesn't want people to see -- his finances for one. What's he hiding there?
                        Last edited by BlueK; 10-10-2017, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Crockett, Shaka, a few others seem to think he's doing great. Sorry if I misunderstood. There are a lot of things he doesn't want people to see -- his finances for one. What's he hiding there?
                          I know a number of people who detest him and believe he is a threat to all that is good and holy. I detest him for injuring the GOP and common sense. But as a practical matter, what has he done that actually accomplished anything, good or bad? Nothing. Nada. Thus far, other than appointing a decent Justice to the Supreme Court, he has accomplished less than anybody. If Kelly, Tillerson and Masterson can keep us out of war, he can really become a do-nothing, know-nothing president.

Comment

They also think he isn't racist.

Comment

I know a number of people who detest him and believe he is a threat to all that is good and holy. I detest him for injuring the GOP and common sense. But as a practical matter, what has he done that actually accomplished anything, good or bad? Nothing. Nada. Thus far, other than appointing a decent Justice to the Supreme Court, he has accomplished less than anybody. If Kelly, Tillerson and Masterson can keep us out of war, he can really become a do-nothing, know-nothing president.
                              He's tearing the country, and his own party apart. That is "doing something." He also is taking a shit on our standing in the world. Provoking allies and trading partners alike. He's doing plenty.

He is also lending legitimacy to dictators like Erdogan, Putin and Duterte. He bully's domestic leaders who criticize his poor response to and management of natural disasters.
                              Last edited by frank ryan; 10-10-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

They also think he isn't racist.
                                Of course he's not a racist. He employs Omarosa as his Director of Communications in the liaison office.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X