Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bannon is right. It's long past time to pack up our shit and move out.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• I know Shaka will ridicule me for black helicopters, but the Russia story is not dissipating.

Ukrainian hacker thought to be part of hacking DNC for Russians is cooperating with the FBI.

http://thehill.com/policy/cybersecur...g-probe-report

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        I know Shaka will ridicule me for black helicopters, but the Russia story is not dissipating.

Ukrainian hacker thought to be part of hacking DNC for Russians is cooperating with the FBI.

Still crying wolf?

Comment

This is good. Shep Smith couldn't find anyone to come on and defend Trump. He could have reached out to some posters on CUF.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...illing-to-come
          since Saturday the defending here has been pretty sparse and weak at best compared to normal times. There is nothing defensible when your president gives an emotional defense of the KKK.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
            Still crying wolf?
            man you are being a pretty big dick.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
              man you are being a pretty big dick.
              Well he already called me an idiot and told me I know virtually nothing about politics. I'm thinking ol' Frank ought to be able to take it.

What about you? Pot meet kettle.

Comment

I know Shaka will ridicule me for black helicopters, but the Russia story is not dissipating.

Well the article does NOT say he is thought to be part of the "hacking" that took place. It says he wrote some malware that was used by Russian intelligence but specifically states he is not part of Russian intelligence.

So they are interviewing a Ukrainian hacker who wrote some malware. It may end up being something, but this article doesnt say so.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  Well the article does NOT say he is thought to be part of the "hacking" that took place. It says he wrote some malware that was used by Russian intelligence but specifically states he is not part of Russian intelligence.

So they are interviewing a Ukrainian hacker who wrote some malware. It may end up being something, but this article doesnt say so.
                  okay he made hacking tools for the Russian hackers to use and is s malware expert. Same deal though. He's suspected of being part of that operation.

Comment

Well he already called me an idiot and told me I know virtually nothing about politics. I'm thinking ol' Frank ought to be able to take it.

What about you? Pot meet kettle.
                    To be fair, at least he didn't say something like "even my mom knows more about football than you".
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                      I bet Obama Trump still won't call them radical Muslims Nazis!
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        To be fair, at least he didn't say something like "even my mom knows more about football than you".
                        Good point. That would be equally inaccurate.

I may keep the big dick label though.

Comment

That just made me miss pellegrino. RIP quarterroll.
                          Get confident, stupid
                          -landpoke

Comment

okay he made hacking tools for the Russian hackers to use and is s malware expert. Same deal though. He's suspected of being part of that operation.
                            Not the "same deal." Might be. But that's not what the article says.
                            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Haha.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                since Saturday the defending here has been pretty sparse and weak at best compared to normal times. There is nothing defensible when your president gives an emotional defense of the KKK.
                                oh brother
                                sigpic
                                "Outlined against a blue, gray
                                October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                                Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Working...
                                X