Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    This is an extremely dumb take.
    Doesn't mean much coming from you.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Doesn't mean much coming from you.
      I'm rubber, you're glue.
      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Trump is considering pardoning Joe Arpaio. FFS, that would be poor timing.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-arpaio-report

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
          Trump is considering pardoning Joe Arpaio. FFS, that would be poor timing.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...-arpaio-report
          Ha. Great timing as always.

Joe Arpaio is a nut. Always has been.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Nearly half the people who voted for president in this country voted for Donald Trump. Commando's takeaway from this extremely tragic incident is that every one of them are closet KKK supporters, Nazi sympathizers, and Putin disciples because President Trump is incapable of high-minded, unifying politics.
            And if that is Commando's position, he's wrong. Politicians, media, and many voters who are anti-Trump can't imagine any other reason people voted for him, which speaks to their detachment and disregard for the struggle of those in Middle America.

People who don't live in a nice suburb and/or go to work in an office every day are tired of being taken for granted. They're tired of polished politicians, like those I saw a few weeks ago who showed up to a cattlemen's meeting spouting all the talking points and knowing absolutely zero about the challenges of the industry. They're tired of being regulated out of business. They're tired of politicians voting where the money takes them, or saying one thing and doing another like John McCain, who had the campaign slogan "leading the fight to stop Obamacare". I don't necessarily like how it turned out, but people were so shit-full of politicians it came to the point that anybody but a politician would do. This election had nothing to do with racism and everything to do with the arrogance in Washington. And the media still don't get it.
            sigpic
            "Outlined against a blue, gray
            October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
            Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboy View Post
              And if that is Commando's position, he's wrong. Politicians, media, and many voters who are anti-Trump can't imagine any other reason people voted for him, which speaks to their detachment and disregard for the struggle of those in Middle America.

People who don't live in a nice suburb and/or go to work in an office every day are tired of being taken for granted. They're tired of polished politicians, like those I saw a few weeks ago who showed up to a cattlemen's meeting spouting all the talking points and knowing absolutely zero about the challenges of the industry. They're tired of being regulated out of business. They're tired of politicians voting where the money takes them, or saying one thing and doing another like John McCain, who had the campaign slogan "leading the fight to stop Obamacare". I don't necessarily like how it turned out, but people were so shit-full of politicians it came to the point that anybody but a politician would do. This election had nothing to do with racism and everything to do with the arrogance in Washington. And the media still don't get it.
              or maybe it has to do with uneducated morons espousing free market solutions except when it means their job can be done more efficiently by someone or something else. everyone is a capitalist until they take your pension and fire your dumb, unskilled ass.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                or maybe it has to do with uneducated morons espousing free market solutions except when it means their job can be done more efficiently by someone or something else. everyone is a capitalist until they take your pension and fire your dumb, unskilled ass.
                Who in the last election was espousing free market solutions?
                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                  Who in the last election was espousing free market solutions?
                  there was only one whose campaign promises included rejecting the tpp and blowing up nafta.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Sorry you lost your job and pension. Here's hoping you find work soon!
                    sigpic
                    "Outlined against a blue, gray
                    October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                    Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

Or maybe it has to to with smug, entitled jerks acting like they believe the crap you write in your posts and people just got fed up with it.
                      PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Nearly half the people who voted for president in this country voted for Donald Trump. Commando's takeaway from this extremely tragic incident is that every one of them are closet KKK supporters, Nazi sympathizers, and Putin disciples because President Trump is incapable of high-minded, unifying politics.
                          Why TF you dragging me into this?
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

there was only one whose campaign promises included rejecting the tpp and blowing up nafta.
                              So that establishes Donald Trump was against free market principles, but perhaps you misunderstood my question. You thought I asked "What evidence do you have as to why Candidate Trump did not support free market principles?" What I asked was "who in the last election espoused free market principles?"

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                              -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                That will be really effective.

-DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                                X