Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLets get ready to goverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrn!!!!!

Buffer is probably going to sue you.
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Rudy is out for SoS... Who were the other three guys again?
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• ExxonMobil ceo to be sos. Bffs with putin

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
            ExxonMobil ceo to be sos. Bffs with putin
            An engineer and Texan! He will be great.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump picks El Chapo as head of DEA. Figures.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...o-to-run-d-e-a

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Just days after picking Betsy DeVos to run the Department of Education, President-elect Donald Trump has tapped another wealthy outsider by naming Joaquín Guzmán, known as “El Chapo,” to head the Drug Enforcement Administration.

In an official statement, Trump said that El Chapo’s “tremendous success in the private sector” showed that he has what it takes to “shake things up” at the D.E.A.

Trump’s appointment of the former drug lord surprised many in Washington, in no small part because acrimony between the two allegedly prompted El Chapo, in 2015, to put a hundred-million-dollar bounty on Trump’s head.

But, appearing on CNN, the Trump surrogate Kellyanne Conway said that the selection of El Chapo should surprise no one. “Mr. Trump always said that he would surround himself with the best people,” she said.

When asked why Trump had readily offered a job to El Chapo while still mulling the fate of another former adversary, Mitt Romney, Conway said, “El Chapo might not have voted for Mr. Trump, but that’s because he’s Mexican and in jail, and Mitt Romney is neither.”

The appointment of the former drug kingpin is far from a done deal, however, as associates of El Chapo report that he is “concerned” that being a member of the Trump Administration would be bad for his brand.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Foreign policy over the next 4 years is going to be must see reality tv. Who knows, maybe he'll give the world unprecedented access to negotiations on future oil pipelines over The Aleutian Islands.
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Trump picks El Chapo as head of DEA. Figures.

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borow...o-to-run-d-e-a
                  Good stuff. Borowitz has to very thankful he has four (perhaps less?) years of columns that'll practically write themselves.

Comment

• So the daily visitors at Trump Tower is crazy. Bill Gates. Kanye West.

Fox reporting that he brought in Jim Brown and Ray Lewis to discuss African American issues.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      An engineer and Texan! He will be great.
                      And the Clintons approve of him...

With that kind of endorsement why do they even need to have a confirmation hearing?
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• RMoney refused to kiss Trump's butt... Good job Mitt!

Report: Romney Refused To Apologize To Trump During Secretary Of State Bid
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

RMoney refused to kiss Trump's butt... Good job Mitt!

What did you expect?

7427700.jpg
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                            What did you expect?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7605[/ATTACH]
                            Bon Jovi was undoubtedly a teenie bop band - but I always loved this song. Likely my favorite Bon Jovi diddy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YcSmYFkWmY

Notice that teenage heartthrob bad-boy JBJ has 1 tattoo on his left shoulder. How clean cut that looks today.
                            Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                            -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                            -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

And the Clintons approve of him...

With that kind of endorsement why do they even need to have a confirmation hearing?
                              To make sure he isn't a Russian stooge of course!
                              "Are you now or have you ever been …?"
                              You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

RMoney refused to kiss Trump's butt... Good job Mitt!

That really really impresses me. I have to give him credit for meeting with vile narcissist and not groveling or being disingenuous.

Comment

Working...
                                X