Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    A US president falling asleep in the middle of a tweet? Hell yes, that is funny. Most of the world agrees with me.

http://nerdist.com/a-roundup-of-the-...es-on-twitter/
    This one made me laugh.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Who is Kathy Griffin?
      A CNN host. Luckily this was just about the President and not a trans person so she is able to keep her job.
      Get confident, stupid
      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
        A CNN host. Luckily this was just about the President and not a trans person so she is able to keep her job.
        I know, right? Liberal media = hypocrites.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Not anymore! (they fired her)

Comment

If you think the media slants liberal that's your issue. I just think they slant towards whiners, plenty of those on both sides.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• Haha.

https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/the-covfefe-code
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

That was pretty funny.

Comment

• "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."

Comment

• that is awesome
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• That guy famous for being on Jeopardy makes fun of Trump's kid, then goes on a double down rampage that would make GM and Duderino jealous. Too bad he's not hip enough to mix in the covfefe.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

That guy famous for being on Jeopardy makes fun of Trump's kid, then goes on a double down rampage that would make GM and Duderino jealous. Too bad he's not hip enough to mix in the covfefe.
                        I'm outraged!

Comment

That guy famous for being on Jeopardy makes fun of Trump's kid, then goes on a double down rampage that would make GM and Duderino jealous. Too bad he's not hip enough to mix in the covfefe.

Ken Jennings is a funny dude. A good social media follow.

Comment

• President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post

Huh, I guess I don't get the issue with the joke other than it being unfunny.

Bizzaro world continues though with the conservatives taking up the SJW mantra and threatening to boycott his publisher with some even going so far to call/email the publisher to express their outrage and to try and get Ken fired.

Most of time Ken is funny. It's odd though that with how vulgar he gets he was just put in as stake Sunday school president (which I know isn't a real calling anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Huh, I guess I don't get the issue with the joke other than it being unfunny.

Bizzaro world continues though with the conservatives taking up the SJW mantra and threatening to boycott his publisher with some even going so far to call/email the publisher to express their outrage and to try and get Ken fired.

Most of time Ken is funny. It's odd though that with how vulgar he gets he was just put in as stake Sunday school president (which I know isn't a real calling anyway).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I've long been on the train of family members are off limits. Baron Trump has no more control over who his parents are than my kids do, yet we are both embarrassments to our respective kids. I just saw it retweeted I don't follow any game show contestants on any form of social media.
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• LOL... CNN is so dumb. Drumpf just read COVFEFE off the wall:

Latin.
                                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X