Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncle Ted put the keyboard down and back away.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
      So, Obama introduced this as a new power?

This whole "is it legal?" thing is of course an intentional distraction from the more "WTF is he thinking?"/"This is what we get when we elect an overgrown adolescent as president" point. What made me question your sobriety was not whether he *could* do it, but the stretch to tie Obama to it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at this anymore, but seriously--what happened to you?
      I was at the "WTF is he thinking?" stage back before the election... I am now at the "I hope he blows up the GOP and takes the dem party with it" stage. It is time for a 3rd party, buddy.

BTW, what's Viking up to these days?
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Trump says in a speech today that no politician in history has ever been treated worse than he has.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politi...ech/index.html

Maybe we'll be lucky and all this terrible treatment causes him to say he's had enough and he steps down next week.
        Last edited by BlueK; 05-17-2017, 12:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
          Trump says in a speech today that no politician in history has ever been treated worse than he has.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/17/politi...ech/index.html

Maybe we'll be lucky and all this terrible treatment causes him to say he's had enough and he steps down next week.
          It's too bad Trump has had it worse than JFK or McKinley.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            It's too bad Trump has had it worse than JFK or McKinley.
            These whiny "poor me" statements by Trump I don't think gain him any more followers at this point.

Comment

These whiny "poor me" statements by Trump I don't think gain him any more followers at this point.
              No, but even here there are plenty of people who think the mainstream media is being mean to him, and making up lies about him to undermine him.

Comment

• Robert Mueller now overseeing the Russia investigation for FBI... The Ruskies won't get away with it now!
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  Robert Mueller now overseeing the Russia investigation for FBI... The Ruskies won't get away with it now!
                  The Ruskies will. Other people won't.

Comment

• Yeah, this is the dumbest president in history. And I say that with great surety!

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

Yeah, this is the dumbest president in history. And I say that with great surety!

Yes, that is absurd. But that he said those things at the Coast Guard Academy commencement is just a horrible, horrible thing to do. What a PoS.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Yeah, this is the dumbest president in history. And I say that with great surety!

Hey, give poor Drumpf a break! He says he is a victim of "the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history". Do you know what they use to do to witches in this country?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          Hey, give poor Drumpf a break! He says he is a victim of "the single greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history". Do you know what they use to do to witches in this country?
                          Dude, Trump is literally being burned at the stake by liberals.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            Yes, that is absurd. But that he said those things at the Coast Guard Academy commencement is just a horrible, horrible thing to do. What a PoS.
                            This is the kind of thing that makes him come across as not being right in the head. No one would say something this absurd without being nuts.

Comment

This is the kind of thing that makes him come across as not being right in the head. No one would say something this absurd without being nuts.
                              Meh. Stupidity/ignorance is the simplest explanation. Occam's razor.

Comment

Meh. Stupidity/ignorance is the simplest explanation. Occam's razor.
                                I think he is a narcissist. He sees himself as perfect and assumes everyone else sees it too. So its good if he did it because it was him that did it. Obv.
                                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Working...
                                X