Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
    No probably not but he's still the person who gets to decide. I'd wager other presidents have done similar things without the media, or you for that matter, freaking out about it.

The Donald lives rent free inside you and Frank's head.
    And if others did so that was irresponsible and reckless. This isn't a partisan issue as much as some want it to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      Yeah, of course I would have a problem if he leaked classified information... that puts lives (the sources of that information) in danger.
      I also think it's illogical to think he just talked with the Russians about stuff that was readily available on Google.

Comment

• This thread is getting super bizarre.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
          And if others did so that was irresponsible and reckless. This isn't a partisan issue as much as some want it to be.
          You can't imagine Reagan leaning over to Thatcher and whispering a few sweet classified secret nothings in her ear?

I don't necessarily think it's reckless. The potential is there but we really don't know what, if anything, he divulged.

Comment

You can't imagine Reagan leaning over to Thatcher and whispering a few sweet classified secret nothings in her ear?

I don't necessarily think it's reckless. The potential is there but we really don't know what, if anything, he divulged.
            Russia is not an ally. If Donald is living rent free in my head, than you have your head firmly planted in the sand.

Comment

I can imagine that, but if the reports are true, and the situation was similar, I would still think it was reckless and irresponsible. Also, Russia is quite a bit different than the UK.

And I also think that Hillary's cavalier usage of classified information was stupid, reckless and irresponsible, and also cost her the presidency. So I would say she (and the nation as a whole) have paid a pretty steep price for that.

Comment

HUGE difference between Britain and Russia, IMO.

Comment

• i for one trust trump's disclosure of confidential information based on the exceptional judgment and thoughtful temperament he has displayed on other matters, particularly with respect to russia.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    HUGE difference between Britain and Russia, IMO.
                    I understood the distinction prior to posting.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      I can imagine that, but if the reports are true, and the situation was similar, I would still think it was reckless and irresponsible. Also, Russia is quite a bit different than the UK.

And I also think that Hillary's cavalier usage of classified information was stupid, reckless and irresponsible, and also cost her the presidency. So I would say she (and the nation as a whole) have paid a pretty steep price for that.
                      It is a ridiculous hypothetical, because where share almost all intel with the British, as they are a part of the 5 eyes. Russia is a global adversary. This intel we shared probably came from Israel, maybe Saudi Arabia or one of the gulf states. They didn't not want Russia knowing and we betrayed them.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                        It is a ridiculous hypothetical, because where share almost all intel with the British, as they are a part of the 5 eyes. Russia is a global adversary. This intel we shared probably came from Israel, maybe Saudi Arabia or one of the gulf states. They didn't not want Russia knowing and we betrayed them.
                        You realize you're making stuff up right? First fake news and now a fake post.

Comment

lol knock it off

Comment

Oh fuck off man. It's not my fault you are woefully uninformed about world events. Fake news is not anything that makes a republican look bad.

Seems like it was Israel: https://www.buzzfeed.com/sheerafrenk...6d3#.evgbpYY3b

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              lol knock it off
                              I'm trying but the environment is target rich.

Comment

I'm trying but the environment is target rich.
                                you know you don't get to just say you're trolling every time you say something stupid, right?

nbc confirms: http://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/16/israe...officials.html

Comment

Working...
                                X