Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Agreed on civil war being inevitable.

Jackson was a populist nutjob so I can see why Trump is a fan.
    Speaking of Jackson, I stumbled on to this hilarious video this morning. Warning: some language.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Sounds like government employees can only watch Fox at work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/at-fda-t...t-be-switched/

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Sounds like government employees can only watch Fox at work.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/at-fda-t...t-be-switched/
        Looks like it's fake news:

An FDA spokesperson got back to CBS News after our deadline, telling us, "There was no directive or memorandum from the Administration that went out to employees about broadcast news channels displaying on monitors in common areas throughout the FDA's White Oak campus."

The spokesperson explained that a variety of news stations run on the monitors in the common areas on campus, including CNN, MSNBC and FOX News, and that the email referenced had been sent by a customer service representative from the FDA's Office of Facilities in response to a group of employees.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          Looks like it's fake news:
          Good catch!

In other news looks like the Russians and their nebbish pawn, Julian Assange are trying to derail the leader in France's election.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-presidential/

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
            Good catch!

In other news looks like the Russians and their nebbish pawn, Julian Assange are trying to derail the leader in France's election.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...-presidential/

I couldn't find anything in the above article about Assange... I thought all the #MacronLeaks were actually posted to some anonymous file sharing sites.

So what I have read about the #MacronLeaks says that he buys drugs online (dark web) using bitcoin and subscribes to gay mailing lists... sounds like your typical former investment banker turned politician type. But what the hell is he doing being married to a woman that is 25 years his senior and his former school teacher? Man, that is almost like age gap between Drumpf and the first lady.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Drumpf is driving millennials couples to split up...

Fights over Trump drive couples, especially millennials, to split up

Couples are fighting over President Trump more than ever, and many are turning to divorce court to get out of their politically ravaged marriages.

New data from Wakefield Research found that one in 10 couples, married and not, have ended their relationships in a battle over political differences. For younger millennials, it's 22 percent.

And nearly one in three Americans said that political clashes over Trump have "had a negative impact on their relationship," said the report provided to Secrets.
              [...]
              http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tr...rticle/2622400

Also, Clinton Dems seem less open to dating Trump Republicans...

Two unrelated online dating reports confirmed the rise of political incompatibility. They showed that Democrats are especially unlikely to date a Trump-supporting Republican, but Republicans are more inclined to give Clinton-supporting Democrats a try.
              Republicans and democrats are tearing this country apart... The solution is Libertarianism, of course.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Drumpf is driving millennials couples to split up...

Republicans and democrats are tearing this country apart... The solution is Libertarianism, of course.
                Hmmm....

My experience with millennials is that many of them don't have deep relationships of any kind. Sure, they have friends and hook ups, but they ghost one another, don't follow through, aren't committed, are inconsiderate, and in general blow things off. They are also skilled at pretending to be in "pain," and that their feelings are more important than facts.

Don't plan on them paying for your Social Security, but then as a Libertarian you're already prepared for Armageddon.
                Last edited by Sleeping in EQ; 05-09-2017, 08:09 AM.
                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                  Hmmm....

My experience with millennials is that many of them don't have deep relationships of any kind. Sure, they have friends and hook ups, but they ghost one another, don't follow through, aren't committed, are inconsiderate, and in general blow things off. They are also skilled at pretending to be in "pain," and that their feelings are more important than facts.

Don't plan on them paying for your Social Security, but then as a Libertarian you're already prepared for Armageddon.
                  What does "ghost" one another mean?
                  "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                    Hmmm....

SiEQ=Ben Shapiro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• CNN reports the dems are wearing tin foil hats... and it is Drumpf's fault.

Donald Trump is turning liberals into conspiracy theorists

Much has been written about how President Trump's election has had a profound impact on the Republican party. What's drawn less attention -- but deserves more! -- is how Trump is affecting Democrats.

Sure, we've seen coverage of how Trump's election has emboldened the liberal left whose call for confrontation at all times has become the rallying cry of the party. (This New Yorker profile of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer describes the rapid evolution from compromise to confrontation well.)

What's drawn less attention is how Trump's presidency has convinced liberals that every bad thing whispered about any Republican is, by default, true. Consider that in the last week alone, liberal outrage has been sparked on (at least) four occasions by alleged incidents that simply aren't accurate.
                      [...]
                      http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/08/politics/trump-liberals/

Of course, I have been saying the dems have been into the conspiracy theories for some time... long before Drumpf. Given that CNN is now is saying it then it must be true!
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        What does "ghost" one another mean?
                        I assume it means they just sit around and just swipe each other's pics on apps like tinder... smartphones have replaced the need to go to bars and other social gatherings. Dating takes too much effort these days for millennials.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The act of suddenly ceasing all communication with someone the subject is dating, but no longer wishes to date. This is done in hopes that the ghostee will just "get the hint" and leave the subject alone, as opposed to the subject simply telling them he/she is no longer interested.
                          http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ghosting
                          We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                            Drumpf is driving millennials couples to split up...

I'm not a millennial, but fortunately this isn't an issue in my household. Neither one of us can stand Trump.
                            Last edited by BlueK; 05-09-2017, 09:30 AM.

Comment

• Trump seems worried about the Russia investigations.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                                Trump seems worried about the Russia investigations.
                                Yeah, it seems to be occupying his mind given his twitter account. I am pretty disappointed with the senate investigation so far. There is nothing really new. Nothing to show collusion with the russians and drumpf or even details about how the Russians influenced the election or to what extent. The only thing really new was Clapper saying he did request "unmasking" of drumpf and/or members of congress...

OK, so who all went to jail? Did that democrat Flynn go to jail for talking to the Russians? One would assume if they have enough dirt on someone to get a court order to unmask their names then some heads would roll. Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act and the so called Patriot Act need to go. It seems they potentially do more harm than good. This crap needs to go. I would rather deal with a "boogeyman" terrorist than a "big brother" government.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X