Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    so no then?
    Yeah, I don't think I could vote for Drumpf even if he was libertarian.

It is entertaining to watch the changing reaction of liberals to Drumpf, however...

5g3aittb25oy.jpg

It was like the republican's reaction when Obama took office but on steroids.

The dems and republicans are two peas in a pod.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

It is entertaining to watch the changing reaction of liberals to Drumpf, however...

[ATTACH]7840[/ATTACH]

I think you already used that one.

Comment

[ATTACH]7840[/ATTACH]

LOL THAT IS SO TRUE!!!!!

Comment

That's a funny comic.

The nice thing about being a libertarian is that you can sit back and criticize the two major parties knowing that you will likely never be required to defend or justify the actions of a libertarian president because they are unelectable.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            That's a funny comic.

The nice thing about being a libertarian is that you can sit back....
            If you think spending all day looking for all kinds of links and funny cartoons and images is 'sitting back' then I suggest you give it a try! I doubt you'd be so flippant if you had any idea of the amount of work Uncle Ted goes through to point out that sometimes politicians can be hypocrites!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              If you think spending all day looking for all kinds of links and funny cartoons and images is 'sitting back' then I suggest you give it a try! I doubt you'd be so flippant if you had any idea of the amount of work Uncle Ted goes through to point out that sometimes politicians can be hypocrites!
              Haha.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I can't decide if this is good news or bad news for the Drumpf administration...

On one hand it seems to confirm that the Obama administration was spying on the Drumpf transition team. Also, it seems to confirm that it was the Obama people that leaked classified information to the press.

On the other hand, the Obama people may have the actual proof that Drumpf was "in bed" with the Russians and somehow they rigged the election.

I say throw both the dems and republicans out of the white house!
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Maybe the dems should have let the FBI take a look at their servers...

It seems the baffler was right... It seems that Crowdstrike was just telling their clients what they wanted to hear.

As allegations of Russian responsibility for the DNC hack flew fast and furious, we learned that the FBI never actually carried out an independent investigation of the claims. Instead, agency officials carelessly signed off on the findings of CrowdStrike, a private cybersecurity firm retained by the Democratic National Committee. Far from establishing an airtight case for Russian espionage, CrowdStrike made a point of telling its DNC clients what it already knew they wanted to hear
                  https://thebaffler.com/salvos/from-r...h-panic-levine
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I can't decide if this is good news or bad news for the Drumpf administration...

On one hand it seems to confirm that the Obama administration was spying on the Drumpf transition team. Also, it seems to confirm that it was the Obama people that leaked classified information to the press.

On the other hand, the Obama people may have the actual proof that Drumpf was "in bed" with the Russians and somehow they rigged the election.

The story that Obama wanted to have info on Trump and Russia preserved has been out there forever, going back to well before the inauguration. I'm not sure this clip is the bombshell you think it is.

Comment

I can't decide if this is good news or bad news for the Drumpf administration...

Looks like the Obama administration has restricted that video.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• My favorite kind of Trump supporter is the kind that gets indignant when people make fun of his terrible hair and orange skin. It's the perfect example of their ability to overlook reality and defend the shittiest things tooth and nail.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          My favorite kind of Trump supporter is the kind that gets indignant when people make fun of his terrible hair and orange skin. It's the perfect example of their ability to overlook reality and defend the shittiest things tooth and nail.
                          Speaking of Drumpf's hair apparently it has gone missing!...

It is in THE paper!

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Looks like it's on top of his binder! Also, I am shocked to know that members of Lithuanian trade delegations can wander around the White House at their leisure after dropping a deuce in a West Wing lavatory!
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Thomas "Because We Could" Friedman is bailing the Russian stooge ship; I guess it has jumped the shark:

<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/o...ese-agent.html>

The big story everyone is chasing is whether President Trump is a Russian stooge. Wrong. That’s all a smoke screen. Trump is actually a Chinese agent. He is clearly out to make China great again. Just look at the facts.
                              And the collective reaction of the Dems borg-like consciousness:

You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                              Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                              You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                Thomas "Because We Could" Friedman is bailing the Russian stooge ship; I guess it has jumped the shark:

<https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/29/o...ese-agent.html>

And the collective reaction of the Dems borg-like consciousness:

#satirical rhetorical device

The author is actually arguing against Trump following a dopey anti-trade policy that actually ends up hurting the US and partially helping a China he's always railed against. He's arguing that Trump is clueless in the area of international trade, and not that he actually believes Trump is trying to help China. That's how I read it anyway.
                                Last edited by BlueK; 03-30-2017, 11:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X