Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
    I'd honestly feel conflicted about it. I'd be relieved because Trump's love affair with Russia frightens me and Mitt wouldn't put up with that bullshit. I'd also be disappointed in Mitt after making such a principled and vocal stand to compromise that to accept a position of power.
    Yeah, clearly this is an attempt by Trump to patch up things with the Republican party. Mitt should say the hell with Trump and this new Republican party he created. Mitt would make a great Libertarian. #NeverTrump
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I still sincerely believe that Ted Cruz is a vampire. Very creepy guy.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
        I still sincerely believe that Ted Cruz is a vampire. Very creepy guy.
        Unknown-10.jpeg
        Unknown-9.jpeg
        "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Yeah, clearly this is an attempt by Trump to patch up things with the Republican party. Mitt should say the hell with Trump and this new Republican party he created. Mitt would make a great Libertarian. #NeverTrump
          I did not want Trump, but now he's here, I'd like there to be a chance for him to succeed. If Mitt is really being considered, somebody inside Trump's camp is thinking outside the box.

I had an interesting conversation with a former resident of the Ukraine, who commented, the US doesn't have to make an enemy out of Putin. Putin is a nationalist and an opportunist. The Ukraine is already history but Putin's loyalty is for sale and Russia can be useful in fighting the radical aspects of Islam.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• So James Clapper, the guy that reinsured us that the NSA doesn't spy on Americans (at least "not wittingly"), is resigning as Director of National Intelligence...

Here is what he had to say about wikileaks and the Ruskies when he announced his resignation:

He said intelligence agencies don't have good insight on when or how Wikileaks obtained the hacked emails.
            https://apnews.com/e0c7a588810245038...&utm_medium=AP

What?!? Come on Mr. Clapper... We all know it was the Ruskies. President Obama, John D. Podesta, and Hillary all told us that the 17 intelligence agencies you direct all said it was the Ruskies. Now you are saying that all those intelligence agencies don't have any good insight who did it?
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              So James Clapper, the guy that reinsured us that the NSA doesn't spy on Americans (at least "not wittingly"), is resigning as Director of National Intelligence...

Here is what he had to say about wikileaks and the Ruskies when he announced his resignation:

https://apnews.com/e0c7a588810245038...&utm_medium=AP

What?!? Come on Mr. Clapper... We all know it was the Ruskies. President Obama, John D. Podesta, and Hillary all told us that the 17 intelligence agencies you direct all said it was the Ruskies. Now you are saying that all those intelligence agencies don't have any good insight who did it?
              CNN is saying all the intelligence agencies are now saying the Ruskies provided the information to Wiki. Heck this morning I flipped to CNN during a commercial on CNBC and that is what they were saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                CNN is saying all the intelligence agencies are now saying the Ruskies provided the information to Wiki. Heck this morning I flipped to CNN during a commercial on CNBC and that is what they were saying.
                So clearly James Clapper has been caught in yet another lie. That is what I was guessing.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                  They've been saying that for awhile and Russia has even hinted at it. I don't know anyone would put any stock in what Julian Assange says.

how did Russia auto-correct to Tuddia? F my phone
                  Last edited by frank ryan; 11-18-2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluegoose View Post
                    Would one those single friends happen to be a certain blond, originally from near Toronto, Canada, that was baptized about 22 years ago, that also likes to fly fish on occasion?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Not specifically. If you're referring to the girl I'm thinking of who's name starts with a J, she was a hardcore Trump supporter.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      They've been saying that for awhile and Tuddia has even hinted at it. I don't know anyone would put any stock in what Julian Assange says*. *Besides that lying SoB James Clapper.
                      FIFY.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                        My real name is Kevin Bacon.

The Trump folks on my feed have been surprisingly decent. Even my Evan supporter friends have been mostly ok although I think a couple of my single female friends are angling to become Mrs. Evan McMullin. Unfortunately one of those friends put me in the McMullin for President Facebook group so I get to read all of the crap in there. My Hillary supporting friends are easily the worst.
                        Absolutely. Same with my feed.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Sessions as AG will please conservatives, libs won't like it. With Christie out and Giuliani signaling he didn't want it (or was told to forget about it, because Trump maybe didn't want an overly aggressive prosecutor as his AG), Sessions became the guy that was most rumored. Sessions has been pretty critical of the FBI and DoJ regarding the Clinton investigations -- particularly on the immunity deals handed out that required nothing in return. And it's not only the email server he's interested in, but the Clinton Foundation investigation too. I wonder how Obama will respond to this and if that will up the pressure to pardon Hillary.

I hope that Trump really does put in Romney as SoS, that would genuinely surprise me and it would be hard not to think a little higher of Trump. Of course, Hannity hates the idea and thinks that loyalty should be rewarded. Eric Holder was extremely loyal to Barack Obama. Loyalty should be rewarded to an extent, especially if the person is competent. But SoS is a serious position that just needs to go to the best person available.
                          Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 11-18-2016, 09:15 AM.
                          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                            Sessions as AG will please conservatives, libs won't like it. With Christie out and Giuliani signaling he didn't want it (or was told to forget about it, because Trump maybe didn't want an overly aggressive prosecutor as his AG), Sessions became the guy that was most rumored. Sessions has been pretty critical of the FBI and DoJ regarding the Clinton investigations -- particularly on the immunity deals handed out that required nothing in return. And it's not only the email server he's interested in, but the Clinton Foundation investigation too. I wonder how Obama will respond to this and if that will up the pressure to pardon Hillary.

I hope that Trump really does put in Romney as SoS, that would genuinely surprise me and it would be hard not to think a little higher of Trump. Of course, Hannity hates the idea and thinks that loyalty should be rewarded. Eric Holder was extremely loyal to Barack Obama. Loyalty should be rewarded to an extent, especially if the person is competent. But SoS is a serious position that just needs to go to the best person available.
                            I am afraid Gulliani will be SoS

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                              I am afraid Gulliani will be SoS
                              Yeah, my guess the Pres-elect is having Mitt over is so he can tell him in person and rub it in his face.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Huckster as ambassador to Israel. goody
                                http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-through.html

Comment

Working...
                                X