Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=Uncle Ted;1310786]Clearly Fox News is putting out fake news now as well...

Were the hell are we going to get our news from now?[

RT and Baghdad Bob.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You forgot to mention the fact that Tweet was posted within minutes of Herman Cain spouting said facts on Fox and Friends.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Were the hell are we going to get our news from now?
          Is the Nauvoo Expositor still printing? I've read that they have the goods on philandering despots with unchecked egos.
          You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
          Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
          You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• So all this talk about Trump's cabinet of deplorables redreafting the EO... Obviously the first thing they need to prove is that the seven named countries present a danger. The only thing missing is any evidence of that. So Trump has ordered his staff and intel to "come up" with the right intel.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-...ban-1487987629
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• The last time our government made up intel we ended up ina n endless war in Iraq.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Rated "Mostly False"... http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-national-deb/

"On January 20th, the day of the Trump Inauguration, the US Debt stood at $19,947 billion," the Gateway Pundit website reads. "On February 21st, a month later, the US Debt load stood at $19,935 billion. Trump cut the US Debt burden by $12 billion and 0.1% in his first month in office!"

The numbers check out. And in fact, the total public debt has dropped another $22 billion since the Gateway Pundit article published, according to data from the U.S. Department of Treasury.

But, experts say, people shouldn’t read much into the numbers. Nor should Trump be popping champagne.

"Considering that Trump hasn’t enacted any fiscal legislation, it’s a bit of a stretch for him to take credit for any changes in debt levels," Dan Mitchell, a libertarian economist and senior fellow at the Cato Institute, told us.

"Debt levels go up and down in the short run based on independent factors such as quarterly tax payments and predetermined expenditure patterns," he said.
                See... The debt hasn't dropped. It is just Drumpf's imagination.
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                  Rated "Mostly False"... http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-national-deb/

See... The debt hasn't dropped. It is just Drumpf's imagination.
                  So facts that are objectively true are mostly false?

Geez, why not just stick with "true but misleading"?
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• [twitter]835498809346174977[/twitter]

Comment

• Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

http://ijr.com/2017/02/810965-trump-...e-is-watching/

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                        Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!
                        His favorite lunchtime meal is a cheeseburger, also well done. So many things about this guy are adolescent at best.

I happened to watch an episode of The West Wing yesterday in which the staff and political advisers are arguing over a speech that President Bartlet (<sniff>) is going to give. As Bartlet walks in behind him, one adviser is telling the others he wants to strike the phrase "to fall victim to torpor and timidity" from the text, arguing that the listeners won't understand it. Still walking, Bartlet responds,

It's not our job to appeal to the lowest common denominator, Doug. It's our job to raise it. If you're going to be the "Education President," it'd be nice not to hide that you have an education.
                        Words that will never pass the lips of our ill-bred leader.... As Trump readies his first State of the Union speech this week, I assume he'll continue to employ his well-established grade school vocabulary and we can leave our dictionaries on the shelf.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                          Lock him up! Lock him up! Lock him up!

http://ijr.com/2017/02/810965-trump-...e-is-watching/

This is the worst thing he has done as president.

Comment

• I'm not happy with Trump's announcement of a 9% increase in defense spending. It's actually not the increase that bothers me (the military and vets deserve our best efforts), but the announcement. Trump said he's doing it so "we can start winning again." If, as he implies, we haven't been winning, it isn't because of inadequate spending. It's because of chicken hawk politicians who pick the wrong battles to fight, esp. Trump who regards ISIS the same way we regarded the Axis or any other national foe. We need smarter, more strategic leadership, not just more armaments and higher paid forces (although, again, I don't oppose that).

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                              His favorite lunchtime meal is a cheeseburger, also well done. So many things about this guy are adolescent at best.

I happened to watch an episode of The West Wing yesterday in which the staff and political advisers are arguing over a speech that President Bartlet (<sniff>) is going to give. As Bartlet walks in behind him, one adviser is telling the others he wants to strike the phrase "to fall victim to torpor and timidity" from the text, arguing that the listeners won't understand it. Still walking, Bartlet responds,

Words that will never pass the lips of our ill-bred leader.... As Trump readies his first State of the Union speech this week, I assume he'll continue to employ his well-established grade school vocabulary and we can leave our dictionaries on the shelf.
                              As I have ignored many a State of the Union address, I will continue to ignore its live broadcast so that I won't have to listen to the blustery buffoonery sure to flow from his lips. Of course, it remains possible that somebody will write a well-written address.
                              "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                I'm not happy with Trump's announcement of a 9% increase in defense spending. It's actually not the increase that bothers me (the military and vets deserve our best efforts), but the announcement. Trump said he's doing it so "we can start winning again." If, as he implies, we haven't been winning, it isn't because of inadequate spending. It's because of chicken hawk politicians who pick the wrong battles to fight, esp. Trump who regards ISIS the same way we regarded the Axis or any other national foe. We need smarter, more strategic leadership, not just more armaments and higher paid forces (although, again, I don't oppose that).
                                As a spokesperson for Steve Bannon, Trump is subpar. There are many reasons to increase defense spending, without knowing the targets, including VA care, if it is included in the military budget, improvement of weaponry and making equipment without parts usable again, i.e., a large portion of the Marine's air corps is unflyable due to a lack of spare parts.
                                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X