Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      He makes a lot of sense.
      Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      Spot on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Absolutely brilliant and unlike so many diatribes I've listened to this week, it was direct and given without a hint of pandering (IMO).

I also think the nervous media member who asked the question needed to change his underwear after that. He likely expected a truncated dodge and instead was treated to an epic rant.
      "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
        Greg Popovich has some really nice things to say about Trump and those that voted for him.

http://m.chron.com/sports/rockets/ar...e-10609403.php
        Meh. I liked what Doc Rivers said better, which was critical yet constructive.
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• We may need to establish a separate thread for the new President's tweets, but until then, here we are. Open war on the lamestream media.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            We may need to establish a separate thread for the new President's tweets, but until then, here we are. Open war on the lamestream media.

I agree. For now, he's somewhat reserved, but the Trumpness is still there:
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• He's being particularly productive.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Spiking the ball over and over again.

Comment

• The Kremlin says Trump's foreign policy in phenomenally close to their's.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us..._medium=Social

Comment

• Yesterday at the game someone yelled out "Put Tanner in - Let's Make BYU Great Again."

Just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                      Yesterday at the game someone yelled out "Put Tanner in - Let's Make BYU Great Again."

Just sayin.
                      Haha. That's pretty good.
                      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
                        Yesterday at the game someone yelled out "Put Tanner in - Let's Make BYU Great Again."

Just sayin.
                        And he promptly got a 3 and out. What a metaphor.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          And he promptly got a 3 and out. What a metaphor.
                          Boo. His.contribution was yuge, YUGE!
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• trump places a white supremacist as chief strategy officer. good start

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                              trump places a white supremacist as chief strategy officer. good start
                              Steve Bannon is an embarrassment.

Comment

• This is reassuring. A rational, reasonable position to take.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/gop-p...ry?id=43513067

Republican President-elect Donald Trump said he’s “fine” with same-sex marriage as the law of the land, calling the issue "settled" by the Supreme Court.

The comments – in his first television interview since winning the presidency – sharply contrast with his party’s orthodoxy, his running mate’s longtime position and comments the New York Republican made during the primary.

“It’s law,” he said in an interview with CBS’ ‘60 Minutes’ that aired Sunday. “It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean it’s done.”
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X