Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Wow. That is a nicely crafted insult. Impressive.
    'Twas a thing of beauty. Although creekster is none of those things his moniker came to mind immediately.

Comment

• "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Only 2,999,999 illegal voters more to find!
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Only 2,999,999 illegal voters more to find!
          Dang, 8 years for 5 votes. Rough.

She didn't even vote in 2016. Still 3 million illegal votes out there to find.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• We could "Win one for the Gipper"...

By Getting Rid Of Education Department, Trump Can Fulfill Reagan's Wish

On Feb. 7, Rep. Thomas Massie, R-Ky., with co-sponsors from seven states, introduced HR899 to eliminate the Department of Education.

As the one who wrote the first draft of President Reagan's published essay, "Overview of Education Reform Issues," I know of his desire to reverse President Jimmy Carter's establishment of the department in 1979. If Congress passes the bill, President Trump can fulfill President Reagan's desire by signing the legislation.
            [...]
            If we don't have federal bureaucrats and their requirements siphoning off a huge chunk of our taxes, we will have more to spend on education in each state. By signing HR899 into law, President Trump would make many teachers, state legislators, parents, taxpayers and even some newspaper editors happy.
            The legislation contains only one sentence: "The Department of Education Shall Terminate on December 31, 2018."

Between now and the end of 2018, the new Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos can begin reducing federal involvement in education, returning power to the states and localities, and by setting in process staff cuts at the Education Department, the sooner the better.
            http://www.investors.com/politics/co...reagans-wish/#

It seems even democrats are all for education reform...

The dems are now thinking about homeschooling instead of public provided education:

DeVos Opponents Think About Homeschooling Instead. Good for Them!

There's going to be a temptation to want to publicly mock those on the left who have responded to the confirmation of Betsy DeVos as secretary of education by suggesting they could pull their kids out of the public school system as a form of boycott.
            [...]
            http://reason.com/blog/2017/02/10/de...t-homeschoolin

Pocahontas even said school vouchers "would relieve parents from the terrible choice of leaving their kids in lousy schools or bankrupting themselves" in her book.

It seems both sides are thinking about doing what is good for the kids rather than which big fat union will be funding their re-election!
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• DiedBecauseOfElection.jpg
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

[ATTACH]7729[/ATTACH]
                Sad!
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Only 2,999,999 illegal voters more to find!
                  So that's where the Republicans get their votes, eh? Also, eight freaking years? At a cost of about half a million dollars. That is freaking insane.

Comment

[ATTACH]7729[/ATTACH]
                    I shared this with my doctor son, and he said it could very well be legit. Note the reference to cardiomyopathy. Then read this:

http://www.health.harvard.edu/heart-...heart-syndrome
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                      So that's where the Republicans get their votes, eh? Also, eight freaking years? At a cost of about half a million dollars. That is freaking insane.
                      Given that she voted in a GOP primary runoff in Dallas County she be republican.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• This story reminds me of PAC talking about how much Austrians dislike SoM referenced.

http://www.palmbeachdailynews.com/li...tfVugHw4JXqeI/

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                          This story reminds me of PAC talking about how much Austrians dislike SoM referenced.

First thing on his unofficial to-do list?

“I’m flying to Vienna to check out the embassy, and then I’m going to Salzburg to see if the Von Trapp house is for rent,” he said, laughing. ”And then I’m going to learn to like schnitzel and sachertorte.”
                          Does one really need to learn to like schnitzel and sachertorte?

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• I'm going to be late for church now, but Twitter this morning has been excellent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                              This story reminds me of PAC talking about how much Austrians dislike SoM referenced.

Wow. That reads like an Onion article.

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                              Does one really need to learn to like schnitzel and sachertorte?
                              Haha, that was exactly my thought. I guess he will also have to build up a tolerance for fresh apple strudel. Poor guy.

Comment

• What is worse than a clown show? A stupid clown show?

Trump friend says Priebus is ‘in way over his head’

“What I’m hearing from a lot of people on the inside is that Reince is not giving Donald the pushback that he needs,” Ruddy said. “He just doesn’t have the gravitas that Donald would respect at the end of the day.”
                                That statement raises so many concerns.

Comment

Working...
                                X