Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

President Trump: Making America Great Again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
    ... You freak out at every tidbit.
    A genuine lol, as I thought of you watching BYU sports...

Comment

• Build a wall!

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...-say-1.3971636

Comment

• good news. Ivanka is doing well, after the horror of nordstroms dropping her line. I was worried.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          Attacking one retailer because they're dropping your daughter's line yesterday (and validating the one serious argument about the 'separation' of the presidency and his business), and attacking a former POW today. Smart!

Pretty soon there will be no more feet to shoot.
          Is there anything he could do to make the red hatted buffoons admit he's a dipshit?
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
            Is there anything he could do to make the red hatted buffoons admit he's a dipshit?
            no, like him, they can't admit they were/are wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
              no, like him, they can't admit they were/are wrong
              I hate fb sometimes. I get high school-era racists with their expert take on immigration law and I want to rain napalm on their thread, but I know it will have zero effect. It's hard out here.
              "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                This is pretty disgusting. What a clown show.

Donald Trump is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life. Please Mr. President, approve the AT&T acquisition of Time Warner so more good news can be churned.
                “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
                  Red hatred buffoons vs blue buffoons. It is quite depressing

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                    Red hatred buffoons vs blue buffoons. It is quite depressing
                    One of those groups are keeping a straight face through Trump's three-ring circus. "No, this is normal- it's cool! :thumbsup:"

Comment

• Sen. Richard Blumenthal said Wednesday that Judge Neil Gorsuch, Trump's nominee, told him he found Trump's attack on a federal judge on Twitter "disheartening" and "demoralizing."

Within a half-hour, Gorsuch spokesman Ron Bonjean, who was tapped by the White House to head communications for Gorsuch, confirmed that the nominee, Gorsuch, used those words in his meeting with Blumenthal. Several other senators, including Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska, later relayed similar accounts of Gorsuch forcefully criticizing Trump's public attacks on the judiciary branch.

And on Thursday, Blumenthal said on MSNBC Gorsuch specifically told him he "should feel free to mention what I said about these attacks being disheartening and demoralizing."

But none of that stopped Trump from firing off a shot against Blumenthal -- and at the same time raising questions about the coherence of the White House's messaging.

Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch calls Trump's tweets 'disheartening'

"Sen. Richard Blumenthal, who never fought in Vietnam when he said for years he had (major lie), now misrepresents what Judge Gorsuch told him?" Trump tweeted Thursday morning.

Republican Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska also confirmed Thursday that Gorsuch criticized Trump's attacks on the federal judge in a meeting with him as well.

Sasse said Gorsuch "got pretty passionate" about the topic, particularly when he asked Gorsuch about Trump's "so-called judge" tweet.

"This is a guy who welled up with some energy. He said any attack on any brothers or sisters of the robe is an attack on all judges. He believes in an an independent judiciary," Sasse said Thursday morning on MSNBC.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/09/politi...ats/index.html

Trump seems to be working pretty hard to sabotage his own case.
                      Last edited by BlueK; 02-09-2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• I usually find Rosie O'Donnell to be extremely annoying, but I want to believe the rumor that she'll appear on SNL as Steve Bannon. I thought Melissa McCarthy's send-up of Spicer was very good, and it had the added benefit of apparently really bothering Trump. Imagine the effect of an O'Donnell riff on Bannon.

Comment

• That would be awesome. I hope it is true.
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• The easiest-Trolled man in America is about to get a king-sized portion of trolling.

Comment

• Admins, can you please change this thread title to "Trumps Tweets: What Fresh Hell Is This?"
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                                good news. Ivanka is doing well, after the horror of nordstroms dropping her line. I was worried.
                                But think of all the Chinese and Hong Kong garment workers who will be out of work as a result of Nordstrom (failing and over the hill!) terminating the line. Sad!

Comment

Working...
                                X