X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hillary|312
    Trump|226

Comment

Ms Clinton will get at least 60 more electoral votes and will win the popular vote by 4-5%. Landslide. I am so sure of this I haven't even been thinking about how I will respond to a Trump win, but I have thought about Ms. Clinton.

I am going to look for and dwell on the positive. It is a positive that a woman has been elected President of the USA. That is all I can come up with at the moment, but that is a good start.

Old people I think are succeptable to being crotchety. I prefer to not spend whatever years I have left being crotchety. In order to reach that goal a few things I will do avoid that is as follows:

Never watch political stuff on CNN or MSNBC. I already avoid Hannity, Rush and I will avoid Tucker Carlson.

Replace that time reading positive things again. I will probably start with the Book of Mormon.

Make sure my CPA is current on tax laws and taking any and all measures to pay the least in taxes I possibly can.

That's a good start and I feel better already.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
        #teamshipsteadiers
        Self-appointed steadiers get what they deserve.

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I think I pretty much agree with that, Mol. I'd probably put Florida and OH in blue, but not confident enough to strongly dispute.

Comment

Go Latinos!

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slate...75d71756b4e6b3
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Go, Latinos!
                Wow. I say Stay Latinos! but maybe that's just the difference between us.

Comment

nevada goes trump i reckon. lots of shameless dumb people there.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

BeefyElectoralMap.jpg

I don't really have any confidence that McMullin will win Utah, but what the heck. Maybe Hillary voters will come around to stop Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                      Wrote in EMac. Felt so good to double bird them both.
                      I waited in line for an hour for that write in (also to vote against Chuck Schumer). What a wierd election.

My upstairs neighbor tried a last second Hillary sell on me this morning but I didn't fall for it! Harlem is definitely with her.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                        I think I pretty much agree with that, Mol. I'd probably put Florida and OH in blue, but not confident enough to strongly dispute.
                        I wavered on Florida. Ultimately I think enough old white people will vote for Trump there

Ohio seems pretty set for Trump. His strategy of catering to the rust belt by being pro-coal and pro-protectionist will pay off there.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          I wavered on Florida. Ultimately I think enough old white people will vote for Trump there

Ohio seems pretty set for Trump. His strategy of catering to the rust belt by being pro-coal and pro-protectionist will pay off there.

Don't be so sure. There are a lot of young black people and hispanics in Florida. My guess is more than old white people.

You are also forgetting PAC is old and white and he wouldn't vote for Trump so your assumption could be way off.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                            I waited in line for an hour for that write in (also to vote against Chuck Schumer). What a wierd election.

My upstairs neighbor tried a last second Hillary sell on me this morning but I didn't fall for it! Harlem is definitely with her.
                            My younger sister living in NYC texted me last night in panic about the possibility of a Trump presidency. I talked her off the ledge. She praised me for finally voting for a Clinton and surmised I was gaining wisdom in my old age. I congratulated her on her new job at Goldman Sachs and mused about her pro occupy Wall Street texts a few years back.
                            “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
                            "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

KJ8Jm.jpg

That's 334 for Clinton, 204 for Trump.
                              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                              - SeattleUte

Comment

Let's shake this thread up a bit. Please compose the tweets you predict Trump will write after losing the election. I will start.

I told you it was rigged. Crooked Hillary gets away with cheating one more time. Sad!
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X