X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
    Is this really gonna happen?
    Unbelievable.
    Yeah I don't think you should hold out hope on that Republican party overhaul.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
      Rachel Maddow isn't doing well.
      I should switch over. That and all the long faces at Hillary HQ are the only good things about this night. I've realized that Hillary being president disgusts me, but having Trump terrifies me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        I should switch over. That and all the long faces at Hillary HQ are the only good things about this night. I've realized that Hillary being president disgusts me, but having Trump terrifies me.
        Rachel Maddow not handling this at all and trying to stay focused is the only thing that making me smile tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          this shit is jinx city and you all really need to cut it out
          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          all you dancing on trump's grave are doing so prematurely
          your prophet
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

So given that the Republicans will control all of the federal government will Judge Judy be our next supreme court justice?
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              So given that the Republicans will control all of the federal government will Judge Judy be our next supreme court justice?
              no, roger ailes
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• So really not happy about Trump winning, but I didn't realize how great it would be to see the Clintons eat shit. So tired of their corruption and nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                  So really not happy about Trump winning, but I didn't realize how great it would be to see the Clintons eat shit. So tired of their corruption and nonsense.
                  Absolutely. The taste of tears of unfashionable sadness-- so delicious.
                  τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

So really not happy about Trump winning, but I didn't realize how great it would be to see the Clintons eat shit. So tired of their corruption and nonsense.
                    Yep, can't stand them. Even if HClinton pulls this out, they're still eating poop.
                    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Yeah, eat shit Clintons.
                      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• What an incredibly weak candidate Clinton is. And who the hell are all these poll experts?!? How did they all get it wrong?
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• If I'm a The Dump supporter, I'm still nervous. The major populations centers in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan still have votes out there. Could come down to New Hampshire.
                          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Yeah I don't think you should hold out hope on that Republican party overhaul.
                            No kidding. Either I'm wrong or half the country is.
                            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                              What an incredibly weak candidate Clinton is. And who the hell are all these poll experts?!? How did they all get it wrong?
                              I guess I am passive aggressive. part of me feels bad for HRC. I am so enjoying watching the pundants eat s***

Comment

• I simply cannot believe this. I'm not an alarmist, but I am absolutely blown away by the results.
                                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Working...
                                X