The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Elizabeth Warren proposes spending $85 billion to guarantee high-speed internet access to everyone in America.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/07/warr...-internet.html

At this point they just seem to be spit balling new ways to spend a trillion dollars.

Warren also has a plan to fix the struggling economy. Thankfully she pointed out a whole two weeks ago that it was struggling

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post

Warren also has a plan to fix the struggling economy. Thankfully she pointed out a whole two weeks ago that it was struggling

You can't beat a sitting president in a good economy. So what do you do? Pretend it's a bad economy.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

You can't beat a sitting president in a good economy. So what do you do? Pretend it's a bad economy.
        The funny thing is that she is right about wages not keeping pace for a generation, however the one time wages have increased with inflation is over the past two years. Thanks Trump!
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Joe, the racist, is at it again...

What color of kids are poor?

This is almost as good as his quote about Obama:

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy"
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Tulsi Gabbard is by far the best Dem candidate... she would make a good Libertarian candidate:

And she calls it right about the Obama and Drumpf administrations concerning Wikileaks and Snowden....

She has my vote even if she runs as a Dem.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
              Joe, the racist, is at it again...

What color of kids are poor?

This is almost as good as his quote about Obama:
              Meh. This gotcha stuff is stupid.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Tulsi Gabbard is by far the best Dem candidate... she would make a good Libertarian candidate:

And she calls it right about the Obama and Drumpf administrations concerning Wikileaks and Snowden....

She has my vote even if she runs as a Dem.
                I really like her. She's my leader in the clubhouse.

Comment

• Yes! Yes! Yes! I love this stuff. Now it’s not only “boycott companies who’s CEOs are opposed to our views” but it’s apparently changed to “boycott any company where any employee has donated to the GOP.” I love these boycotts. They crack me up.

The good thing about this is that many on this board (cough cough frank, bluek, commando cough cough) are going to be lean (but not fit since you have to cancel your Equinox membership) come November 2020.

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes! I love this stuff. Now it’s not only “boycott companies who’s CEOs are opposed to our views” but it’s apparently changed to “boycott any company where any employee has donated to the GOP.” I love these boycotts. They crack me up.

The good thing about this is that many on this board (cough cough frank, bluek, commando cough cough) are going to be lean (but not fit since you have to cancel your Equinox membership) come November 2020.
                    LOL.

Good thing Whataburger is not on the list... I don't know what I would do if I couldn't get a patty melt or an avocado bacon.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes! Yes! Yes! I love this stuff. Now it’s not only “boycott companies who’s CEOs are opposed to our views” but it’s apparently changed to “boycott any company where any employee has donated to the GOP.” I love these boycotts. They crack me up.

Dude's got a pic of him and his dog in In N Out just a few replies down.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Dude's got a pic of him and his dog in In N Out just a few replies down.
                        LOL. The dude lasted a whole three hours and 23 minutes before getting a double double animal style for lunch:

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Tick View Post
                          I really like her. She's my leader in the clubhouse.
                          Tulsi rarely attacks the right. She is a darling of sorts for some of the altright. I'm not sure what they see in her. She is in a weird space for a democrat neither progressive nor moderate. She even got support from Andrew Anglin and the Daily Stormer when it looked like she might not make the donor threshold to be in the debates.

Tulsi Gabbard Is Rising In The Polls, But Can’t Shake Neo-Nazi Support

https://forward.com/fast-forward/428...alist-support/

Comment

• https://nypost.com/2019/08/11/de-bla...mpression=true

Mayor Bill de Blasio pitched his presidential dreams to a crowd of about 15 likely Democratic voters at an event Sunday morning in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

With more than enough empty space to accommodate his 6-foot-5 frame, the quixotic candidate took the floor at Parlor City Pub to a smattering of applause from the sleepy brunch set

Comment

• Why is Beto putting the jack under the nerf bar? What a dummy.

WTF, doesn't Beto know the world is going to end in 10 years?!? He should be at least driving a solar powered Prius and not a Tundra that gets 13 MPG.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Dick Swett endorses Joe Biden...

Comment

Working...
                                X