The 2020 Presidential Election Primary Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
    Did you learn all of this from Rachel Maddow?
    Probably from my career as an immigration attorney. I know- it's a shame your political opinions contradict the facts or you'd be easier to teach.
    Last edited by Commando; 08-23-2019, 04:08 PM.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• A symbolic gesture that’s sorely needed in the GOP: primary challengers to Trump. There’s Weld, but the guy who’s going to get most media attention is Walsh. Who was a full-throated Trump supporter on the Election Day. Oh. Yay.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Does Walsh still support arming toddlers with guns?
        You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
        Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
        You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
          Does Walsh still support arming toddlers with guns?
          Dunno. We should ask George Conway, the guy Walsh wants as an advisor. Who was...another Trump supporter...
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

• LOL@Biden...

New 2020 Poll Shows Three-Way Tie Among Sanders, Warren and Biden

A new national poll suggests that the race for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination may be tightening, with a virtual three-way tie among former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and two more progressive rivals, Senators Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren.

Despite the dead heat — Mr. Sanders and Ms. Warren each with 20 percent support among Democratic voters, and Mr. Biden with 19 percent — the Monmouth University Poll released Monday may hint at a concerning trend for the candidacy of Mr. Biden, the poll’s previous front-runner, whose support declined from 32 percent when the Monmouth Poll was taken in June.
            [...]
            https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/26/u...olls-2020.html

It seems Biden is sinking fast... The Dems have finally realized that Biden is an old white guy.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I'm shocked that Joe Walsh has openly said racist things that are worse than what Trump alludes to.
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• https://twitter.com/karol/status/116...035643399?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Kinda funny that she dropped out today having tweeted this just yesterday:

Comment

• Just Joe being Joe.

The upshot: In the space of three minutes, Biden got the time period, the location, the heroic act, the type of medal, the military branch and the rank of the recipient wrong, as well as his own role in the ceremony.
                    https://www.ctpost.com/news/article/...a-14399372.php

Comment

• Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                      Dementia. It’s going to be Biden versus Trump: Two candidates with significant cognitive impairment.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                        Dementia. It’s going to be Biden versus Trump: Two candidates with significant cognitive impairment.
                        If that happens I don't know how we'll ever get Greenlanders on board with annexation.

Comment

• Hey, is Robert Francis O'dork going to take away those scary "assault rifles"?

At publishing times, O'Rourke's pro-gun control comments had caused his number of supporters to get cut in half, leaving him with just one.
                          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Andrew Yang says he's Trump's 'kryptonite'

Democratic presidential hopeful Andrew Yang declared himself President Trump’s “kryptonite” and said Mr. Trump hasn’t targeted him on Twitter because the president knows he’s not the candidate to mess with.
                            [...]
                            https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ps-kryptonite/

So is he saying that Drumpf is Superman?
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• With this one tweet, I will now vote for Trump over Warren.

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                                With this one tweet, I will now vote for Trump over Warren.

Oh man. Democrats are doing everything they can to re-elect Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X