X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's great! Congrats!

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

Thanks for the good vibes, everyone! H learned a this afternoon that she has been accepted to Brigham Young University!

Comment

• Great news DH!!!

Comment

Thanks for the good vibes, everyone! H learned a this afternoon that she has been accepted to Brigham Young University!
          Congrats! I'm happy for her.
          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Congrats! That's awesome!

Comment

I'm very happy for her. My daughter got in as well. Now I have to convince her to go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post

I'm very happy for her. My daughter got in as well. Now I have to convince her to go there.
                  Nice!

Comment

Hooray! Congrats!

Comment

Sweet.
                      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Yale University announces that they are once again requiring standardized test scores for admissions. Momentum is building.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• This isn't on a college campus but this is just ridiculous. The administrative state holds things hostage by ensuring more jobs for the crazies coming out of these weird university programs.

Comment

Working...
                          X