Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by purplmonkeydishwashr View Post
    Not true. Also, there's an o missing.
    I mean, it was ver a year since yur last pst, brther mnkey.
    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      Interviewer goes to Occidental College and interviews students about microaggressions and free speech. Don't watch if you have a weak stomach.

That is offensive. I am offended by their idiocy. Our economy and intellectual prowess will get its head handed to us once that generation takes over if it doesn't grow up.
      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
        I haven't followed this thread at all, but geez--can we get over the generation-bashing already? The Millennials are not all pussies any more than the Baby Boomers are all entitled parasites.
        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by I.J. Reilly View Post
          Ha- I meant to post this back when I saw it. South Park knocks it out of the park again!
          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Originally posted by ERCougar View Post
            She omitted the necessary "SIDENOTE 3": *Ms. Wei's approach was obviously not very effective at teaching me to use full sentences. Or develop paragraphs. Or think very carefully about things.

I haven't followed this thread at all, but geez--can we get over the generation-bashing already? The Millennials are not all pussies any more than the Baby Boomers are all entitled parasites.
            Safe space. We need it now and are entitled to it.

You're just mad because Gen X'ers are invisible.

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
              Safe space. We need it now and are entitled to it.
              You won't die alone; the nursing homes are full of rich elderly people being cared for by recently-graduated invisible 45-year-olds.
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Microaggression.
                That might be a macroagression.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  You won't die alone; the nursing homes are full of rich elderly people being cared for by recently-graduated invisible 45-year-olds.
                  I will have Dr. Anderson's life extending treatment and make it to 150 outliving the invisible so that they can stay that way.

Comment

• Ohio college students offended by 'culturally appropriated' food
                    http://www.foxla.com/news/national-news/59132186-story

"Nobody listens to Turtle."
                    -Turtle
                    sigpic

Comment

• Lorenzo Snow attended Oberlin. So did Michelle Malkin and Lena Dunham. Different times of course.

Comment

• Back when I was in school about the only 'culturally appropriated' food I could afford was a frozen bean burrito that I cooked myself in the microwave. It tasted like sh*t too.
                        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I guess this thread should be merged with the thread about Coach Kry cancelling the series.

Speaking of this idiotic phenomenon extending to sports, check this out:

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/sp...weet/78525606/

Gehl’s tweet, which contained profanity directed toward the WIAA, was her off-the-cuff response to a WIAA email that took students to task for an increasing number of student-section chants at sporting events that mock the opposing team or school.

The email, from director of communication Todd Clark, concerns “sportsmanship” and what the WIAA feels is an increase in the “amount of chants by student sections directed at opponents and/or opponents’ supporters that are clearly intended to disrespect.”

Included in the WIAA email were examples such as “You can’t do that,” “Fundamentals,” “Air ball,” “There’s a net there,” “Sieve,” “We can’t hear you,” the “scoreboard” cheer and “season’s over” during tournament play.
                          Bloody hell.
                          Last edited by Jeff Lebowski; 01-12-2016, 12:47 PM.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I guess this thread should be merged with the thread about Coach Kry cancelling the series.

http://www.centralctcommunications.c...722c39f7c.html

Bloody hell.
                            Hmm, when I click that link it takes me to an article on Uconn's Big 12 aspirations.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                              Hmm, when I click that link it takes me to an article on Uconn's Big 12 aspirations.
                              Whoops. Link fixed.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

I guess this thread should be merged with the thread about Coach Kry cancelling the series.

http://www.postcrescent.com/story/sp...weet/78525606/

Bloody hell.
                                The tweet in question:

Jay Bilas can't help himself.

Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X