I think this LDS woman's innovation will be successful.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • edward777
    Junior Member
    • Jul 2011
    • 366

    #1

    I think this LDS woman's innovation will be successful.

    Here is a lady who needs to be booked 24/7 for stake conferences on successful marriage:

  • Non Sequitur
    Where did I put my bodkin
    • Nov 2008
    • 5773

    #2
    I stopped reading after the article said cuddling was on the list.
    "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      this is the woman that concepted this app

      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • wuapinmon
        Soul Plumber
        • Dec 2008
        • 30711

        #4
        Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
        this is the woman that concepted this app
        I'm hoping that you've got a card/suit joke in there because most of mine will likely get a lechery warning.
        "Wuap's "problem" is that he is smart & principled & committed to a moral course of action. His actions are supposed to reflect his ethical code.
        The rest of us rarely bother to think about our actions." --Solon

        Comment

        • edward777
          Junior Member
          • Jul 2011
          • 366

          #5
          Keeps herself in good shape as well. Create and put her in charge of a Relief Society fitness program.

          Comment

          • creekster
            It is NOT a monkey!
            • Nov 2008
            • 22661

            #6
            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
            this is the woman that concepted this app
            Concepted?
            PLesa excuse the tpyos.

            Comment

            • PaloAltoCougar
              Semper infra dignitatem
              • Nov 2008
              • 16938

              #7
              Originally posted by creekster View Post
              Concepted?
              Given the app's primary purpose, I think he (and the app's inventor) would prefer not to go with "conceived."

              Comment

              • creekster
                It is NOT a monkey!
                • Nov 2008
                • 22661

                #8
                Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                Given the app's primary purpose, I think he (and the app's inventor) would prefer not to go with "conceived."
                Invented? Created? Designed?
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

                Comment

                • TripletDaddy
                  sweet triple
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 58186

                  #9
                  Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  Invented? Created? Designed?
                  I've never heard anyone in the game industry claim to have "invented" an app. A designer has a specific role in th development of an app or a game but that role comes about after concept and during production. Concepting is a pretty standard term and part of app development nomenclature.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • New Mexican Disaster
                    Suomalainen
                    • Nov 2008
                    • 4549

                    #10
                    Originally posted by creekster View Post
                    Invented? Created? Designed?
                    Use words precisely, counselor.

                    Comment

                    • Walter Sobchak
                      Adventurer
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 3815

                      #11
                      Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
                      I stopped reading after the article said cuddling was on the list.
                      Originally posted by Virgin mormon bride article
                      So that can be anything from toe sucking and cuddling to sex in public
                      You stopped at cuddling?
                      You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                      Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

                      Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                      You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

                      Comment

                      Working...