Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Space, *quit swearing in titles*; space.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this stuff is amazing.
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I wonder if Woot stopped posting because the Dude censored his post title?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
        I always assumed it was creekster that did it. What else would explain the rogue semicolon?
        "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
        "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
        This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
        "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
        "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
          It was Pelagius in this case. But I am 100% supportive of the no-profanity-in-thread-titles policy.

Other policies I 100% support:

1. No photos of naked men (or women)
          2. No videos of tattoo applications in ... uh ... nether regions.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            It was Pelagius in this case. But I am 100% supportive of the no-profanity-in-thread-titles policy.

Other policies I 100% support:

1. No photos of naked men (or women)
            2. No videos of tattoo applications in ... uh ... nether regions.
            At least we can still have pictures of nude dogs doing their thing....

Spoiler for Nude Dogs...:

Last edited by clackamascoug; 02-06-2018, 11:28 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
            -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Black holes gotta eat, too.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/06/14/s...s-arp-299.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

“My battery is low and it’s getting dark.”

The life of Mars rover Opportunity has been called. Was originally tasked to conduct 90 days of work but trucked along for more than 15 years.

I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

Launching astronauts from US soil again...

https://www.space.com/how-to-watch-s...-webcasts.html

https://www.wsj.com/articles/america...ce-11590532974

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

God says "not today".
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                      God says "not today".
                      lol
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Cool... the launch has been move to Saturday so even more can watch this historic event.

Thanks God!

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Total mission success so far. Astronauts are in orbit scheduled to dock with ISS tomorrow morning. First stage successfully landed on the drone ship.

Comment

So efficient and smooth. Well done, nerds!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              So efficient and smooth. Well done, nerds!
                              Yeah, it is like flying an iPad with the touch screens. For the most part the astronauts are just there for the ride.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

This footage from the Mars rover landing is amazing:

"What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Working...
                                X