No announcement yet.

Good Things Law Enforcement Has Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isnt the chicken sandwich $1? why so much tax?
    Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
      isnt the chicken sandwich $1? why so much tax?
      Dunno?! Maybe there are different prices in CA but it was 1.69 before tax!
      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

guys can we please get this thread back to attempting to make up for irrationally shitting in other threads on an underpaid and overworked population of people who put their lives on the line for our safety?
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          guys can we please get this thread back to attempting to make up for irrationally shitting in other threads on an underpaid and overworked population of people who put their lives on the line for our safety?
          My wife is cooking something downstairs with bacon in it. It smells delightful.

You're welcome.

Comment

And also balancing out all the negative attention a few bad eggs get for murdering others in the line of duty? Thanks!
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

I'm on the record agreeing to pay more taxes so that cops make more money. I also am on record agreeing to pay more in taxes so that they can have sabbaticals and not go crazy from the stresses of their jobs. You probably go up to servicemen you don't know, like at the airport, and thank them for their service, don't you?
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                I'm on the record agreeing to pay more taxes so that cops make more money. I also am on record agreeing to pay more in taxes so that they can have sabbaticals and not go crazy from the stresses of their jobs. You probably go up to servicemen you don't know, like at the airport, and thank them for their service, don't you?
                sometimes i do.
                Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  I don't do this, but don't see anything wrong with doing so. Why do you present it as a negative thing to do?

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X