Which one is Goatnapper?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pheidippides
    Liberal Feminazi
    • Nov 2008
    • 14759

    #1

    Which one is Goatnapper?

    If you haven't seen this video of the Idaho Gubernatorial Debate, you owe yourself to watch it now. I laughed harder at this than I have at anything in a long, long time.



    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.
  • CardiacCoug
    вот так штука
    • Nov 2008
    • 11013

    #2
    Last 5 minutes is awesome -- starting at 52:00.

    Comment

    • myboynoah
      Senior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 21719

      #3
      So far I'm inclined to support the guy with 77 descendants, the guy which God decided to make commander and chief is a close second.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

      For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

      Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

      Comment

      • myboynoah
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 21719

        #4
        Okay, 77 descendant guy, who looks like my dad's uncle from Tyhee, is a religious freak. The biker dude takes the lead (gotta hear how God made him CinC). The other two guys are
        Last edited by myboynoah; 05-15-2014, 09:30 PM.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

        For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

        Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

        Comment

        • myboynoah
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2008
          • 21719

          #5
          Hmmmm, biker-called-of-God guy might be a kook.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

          For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

          Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

          Comment

          • myboynoah
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 21719

            #6
            Oh crud, another question for the Governor. Blah blah blah blah blah
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

            For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

            Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

            Comment

            • imanihonjin
              Junior Member
              • Jun 2013
              • 3772

              #7
              None of these would make as fine as governor as Basil Marceaux would have, if only Tennessee voters would have been smart enough to vote for him.....what could have been!

              Comment

              • YOhio
                Hipster Mode
                • Nov 2008
                • 26165

                #8
                I don't think any of them are Goatnapper'96.

                Comment

                • Goatnapper'96
                  Senior Member
                  • Nov 2008
                  • 10924

                  #9
                  Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                  If you haven't seen this video of the Idaho Gubernatorial Debate, you owe yourself to watch it now. I laughed harder at this than I have at anything in a long, long time.



                  http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ell-different/
                  The second wacko had legally changed his name to "Pro-Life" at one time. I can't vote for Butch. I have no issues with his core ideology, but the man is just stupid and that is a target rich environment for corruption from his lackeys. I like the biker and don't think Felcher has a prayer in hell so I might as well vote for Harley.
                  Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                  -General George S. Patton

                  I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                  -DOCTOR Wuap

                  Comment

                  Working...