Sina Weibo China

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Katy Lied
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 9435

    #1

    Sina Weibo China

    In conjunction with my getting a weibo (chinese twitter) account, I'm documenting some of the more interesting news items from microblogChina.

    20 most beautiful women in China, with selected Photos. Most of them look very similar.

    #17 Yang Mi




    #13 Zhao Wei
    F201402071352533201178781.jpg


    #7 Liu Yifei
    F201402071352521935675761.jpg

    #1 Sun Li (gorgeous)
    Attached Files
  • MarkGrace
    Grooveshark dick tease
    • Dec 2008
    • 31546

    #2
    Most of them look very similar.
    I expected this from SU, tbh.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

    Comment

    • TripletDaddy
      sweet triple
      • Nov 2008
      • 58186

      #3
      lol I thought the same thing. Most Asians look the same. Meh.
      Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

      sigpic

      Comment

      • HuskyFreeNorthwest
        Time to camp
        • Nov 2008
        • 26082

        #4
        Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        I expected this from SU, tbh.
        You should tweet that!
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

        Comment

        • Katy Lied
          Senior Member
          • Dec 2008
          • 9435

          #5
          I just meant that 18 of the top 20 have long brunette hair with very occidental features, making them look more hispanic than asian. Only Sun Li has short hair and is more asian looking.

          Comment

          • TripletDaddy
            sweet triple
            • Nov 2008
            • 58186

            #6
            lol that is a terrible backpedal.

            You aren't posting from Cliven Bundy's ranch, by any chance, are you?
            Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

            sigpic

            Comment

            • Blueintheface
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2009
              • 15382

              #7
              :yikes:

              I am sucker for Asian women. Talking to myself: Quick, click on a different thread, BITF.
              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

              "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

              Comment

              • Topper
                Pre-Historic Man
                • Nov 2011
                • 11764

                #8
                All are very beautiful. Yang Mi would be my pick from that group as the most attractive.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                Comment

                • Katy Lied
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 9435

                  #9
                  Creepy: Chinese man photoshops himself into girlfriend's childhood photos:

                  F201404230839261862463618.jpg

                  F201404230839252654320039.jpg
                  Attached Files

                  Comment

                  • MarkGrace
                    Grooveshark dick tease
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 31546

                    #10
                    Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    All are very beautiful. Yang Mi would be my pick from that group as the most attractive.
                    I agree that she looks the most Hispanic. I'll bet she's very proud of the quasadilla.
                    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

                    Comment

                    • Topper
                      Pre-Historic Man
                      • Nov 2011
                      • 11764

                      #11
                      Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                      I agree that she looks the most Hispanic. I'll bet she's very proud of the quasadilla.
                      You responded to Katie, not yours truly.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

                      Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

                      Comment

                      • YOhio
                        Hipster Mode
                        • Nov 2008
                        • 26165

                        #12
                        I bet John Mayer wouldn't like any of them.

                        Comment

                        • TripletDaddy
                          sweet triple
                          • Nov 2008
                          • 58186

                          #13
                          Frankly, I don't know if any of them are beautiful because I don't know any of them nor am I familiar with any of their opinions.
                          Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Blueintheface
                            Senior Member
                            • Sep 2009
                            • 15382

                            #14
                            Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                            Frankly, I don't know if any of them are beautiful because I don't know any of them nor am I familiar with any of their opinions.
                            We are men of action, DDD. Lies to not become us.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

                            "Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

                            Comment

                            • Katy Lied
                              Senior Member
                              • Dec 2008
                              • 9435

                              #15
                              Well I moved past the beauty queens to the creepy guy who inserts himself into his girlfriend's old photos. Keep up.

                              Comment

                              Working...