No announcement yet.

Shame on Orrin Hatch - The Patron Saint of Quack Medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatch should be commended for not sitting on this letter like Senator Feinstein did with the one from Dr. Ford... That was truly disgusting.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
      Hatch communicates to the FBI through twitter? Seems a bit inefficient. The FBI won't pay attention to a phone call from a Senator? (I know, as always, you were being sarcastic)
      I have worked with the DoJ/FBI... those boys are pretty dense sometimes. This will get their attention better.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        I have worked with the DoJ/FBI... those boys are pretty dense sometimes. This will get their attention better.
        A tweet to nobody in particular is better at getting the attention of the FBI than speaking directly with the FBI? Who is dense?
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
          I'm sure he would have tweeted something that was incriminating about Kavanaugh.

Hatch engaged in classic victim blaming and he made the decision to call specific attention to this irrelevant bullshit through summarizing it and tweeting about it. I'm no criminal attorney, but I'm pretty sure that most rape shield laws would have kept this type of information out of court.

If Hatch gave a shit about half his constituents (women), he wouldn't have called attention to this. Come forward with a sexual abuse allegation have your sexual history tweeted by a Senator. Great look there Hatch. I'm sure that is going to encourage sexual abuse victims to come forward. It is dirty politics on Hatch's part.

If it makes you feel better, based on this letter I think Ketterer is a piece of shit too.
          I'm beginning to wonder if you just have a script that you plug names into to generate responses like this.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            I'm beginning to wonder if you just have a script that you plug names into to generate responses like this.
            I'd be really interested to hear you explain how even if everything that Ketterer said in his letter is true how it is relevant.
            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I'd be really interested to hear you explain how even if everything that Ketterer said in his letter is true how it is relevant.
              Thanks Marty, I didn't know how much you valued my opinion.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Shame on Orrin Hatch - The Patron Saint of Quack Medicine

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                A tweet to nobody in particular is better at getting the attention of the FBI than speaking directly with the FBI? Who is dense?
                Supposedly according to Senator McConnell the FBI have locked themselves in a room and are working hard typing their report as we speak. They are most likely not answering the phone right now but will check their Twitter feed during the breaks. If this sh*t starts trending then they will have to stop the presses to interview a couple more witnesses. They can’t afford another botched investigation like they did with Hillary’s email. They already look like a bunch of dumbasses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I blame the Dems for turning this hearing into a circus. They have taught the public a new form of mccarthyism. If there is someone they don’t agree with they start calling them racists, nazis, sexists, and now accuse them of being gang rapists, sexual abusers, alcoholics, ice throwers, and so on without any proof of such. Yes, indeed, Dems are disgusting for pulling this last second “hail mary”, creating sexual McCarthyism, and destroying people’s lives.

"A new form of mccarthyism". New. Riiiiiight
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

How can you know unless you have all of Swetnicks statements to compare? Also, the statement would be very important to an investigator to suggest leads to follow, even if it wasn’t used itself.

PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I'm worried the FBI isn't really doing a thorough investigation. Grassley said the report will never be made public. FBI does not have plans to interview Ford.

Comment

Supposedly according to Senator McConnell the FBI have locked themselves in a room and are working hard typing their report as we speak. They are most likely not answering the phone right now but will check their Twitter feed during the breaks. If this sh*t starts trending then they will have to stop the presses to interview a couple more witnesses. They can’t afford another botched investigation like they did with Hillary’s email. They already look like a bunch of dumbasses.

Or alternatively Kavanaugh is a creep and some of these allegations are valid.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                          I'm worried the FBI isn't really doing a thorough investigation. Grassley said the report will never be made public. FBI does not have plans to interview Ford.
                          Why would they interview her? She's been grilled already.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

And, likely, his new wife of 3 years.
                            Yep.

Comment

Why would they interview her? She's been grilled already.
                              You don't after hearing her testing of talking to others during this investigation they might have additional questions for her?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                                You don't after hearing her testing of talking to others during this investigation they might have additional questions for her?
                                I don't think so. Maybe after talking to others. But if those other interviews come up dry (and there's evidence that they will), what else is there to ask?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X