Shame on Orrin Hatch - The Patron Saint of Quack Medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
    Yes, I have always found that all those who do not share my deep convictions are either senile or idiotic.
    That's exactly what I implied condescending simian.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
      Someone didn’t read the Trib’s Utahn of the year editorial:

Very obvious tongue-in-cheek there by Hatch. Funny stuff.

Hatch is a bad dude for support of quackery industry in Utah.

Otherwise the outrage over the national monuments and tax plans seems misplaced to me — the tax reform is very conventional Republican stuff.

So much weird, nonsensical vitriol toward Hatch is bizarre. I have no idea what this teacher in Park City wants, for example. The $250 deduction for teachers isn’t being changed and pumping up the standard deduction and child tax credit helps the families of poor kids quite a bit.

http://www.sltrib.com/opinion/commen...r-orrin-hatch/

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

Otherwise the outrage over the national monuments and tax plans seems misplaced to me — the tax reform is very conventional Republican stuff.

So much weird, nonsensical vitriol toward Hatch is bizarre. I have no idea what this teacher in Park City wants, for example. The $250 deduction for teachers isn’t being changed and pumping up the standard deduction and child tax credit helps the families of poor kids quite a bit.

That DEA bill he shepherded through was pretty awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post

I think it’s better odds that Hatch made an embarrassing mistake, rather than trolling the Trib. It doesn’t make sense that he said his vote went for Rudy Gobert if he was trolling. If he knew they were nominating him based on his ‘mistakes’, he likely would have alluded to the Liberal slant of the trib.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

I think it’s better odds that Hatch made an embarrassing mistake, rather than trolling the Trib. It doesn’t make sense that he said his vote went for Rudy Gobert if he was trolling. If he knew they were nominating him based on his ‘mistakes’, he likely would have alluded to the Liberal slant of the trib.
            Lol @ you for thinking Hatch ever touches Twitter.

I agree with Cardiac: this was most likely trolling by his staff. They have done a number of clever tweets lately.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post

I agree with Cardiac: this was most likely trolling by his staff. They have done a number of clever tweets lately.
              Correct. Hatch wrote about as much of this tweet as he did his medical marijuana statement.
              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

He has a staffer that does it for him. The staffer is a smart fellow. Definitely a troll.

Comment

I have to admit, if that's a troll, it's a good one.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                    I have to admit, if that's a troll, it's a good one.
                    Trump would be wise to follow Hatch's example in this case.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Hey, we have a senior citizen president who tweets prodigiously. I don’t think it’s out of the question that Hatch grabs the phone from his intern at least once in a while.
                      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

Hatch is a shell of his former self, mentally and morally.
                        Yeah that's not true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                          Yeah that's not true.
                          Ok, he was always bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            Yeah that's not true.
                            I agree he is the same as he has always been.
                            As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

That's exactly what I implied condescending simian.
                              I agree you didn't imply it. You stated it explicitly.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                I agree you didn't imply it. You stated it explicitly.
                                Against my better judgment I'll respond, even though I'm sick of your pedantry. No, I don't think people who disagree with me are senile. I think people who believe Trump may be the greatest president ever are likely idiotic and or senile.
                                Last edited by frank ryan; 12-27-2017, 05:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X