If so, how illegal? Why is there no civil disobedience just shutting the whole healthcare.gov site down from the outside?
If someone somewhere would post code showing how to turn anyone's home PC into a spambot to take down ocare website, I'm sure there would be a couple thousand people in perpetuity who would run the code. I could foresee enough people doing it that there's nothing they could do it keep the site up and no way to do anything against the thousands of people doing the attacking.
Our own little cyber day of rage...
If someone somewhere would post code showing how to turn anyone's home PC into a spambot to take down ocare website, I'm sure there would be a couple thousand people in perpetuity who would run the code. I could foresee enough people doing it that there's nothing they could do it keep the site up and no way to do anything against the thousands of people doing the attacking.
Our own little cyber day of rage...
Comment