Looking for a good LDS political Twitter follow?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Indy Coug
    Heartless Bastard
    • Dec 2008
    • 18747

    #1

    Looking for a good LDS political Twitter follow?



    That's gold, right there!
    Everything in life is an approximation.

    http://twitter.com/CougarStats
  • Pelado
    Bald not naked
    • Sep 2010
    • 21139

    #2
    Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
    https://twitter.com/LiberalMormon

    That's gold, right there!
    From Jan 4:

    Matthew Glenn ‏@LiberalMormon
    Got to work at @olivegarden tonight come in and ask to sit in my section, it's my birthday tonight
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

    Comment

    • il Padrino Ute
      Junior Member
      • Nov 2008
      • 19161

      #3
      According to his little twitter biography and the post provided by Pelado, he's a substitute chef at the Olive Garden.

      If that isn't mock worthy, nothing is.
      "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


      "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

      Comment

      • smokymountainrain
        Impressive Member
        • Nov 2008
        • 22593

        #4
        Originally posted by il Padrino Ute View Post
        According to his little twitter biography and the post provided by Pelado, he's a substitute chef at the Olive Garden.

        If that isn't mock worthy, nothing is.
        I'm shocked to learn they actually have chefs at OG. The "chef" must be the guy who opens the frozen package, puts the food in the microwave, pushes the buttons and and hands the food to the waiter after he hears the beeping sound.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

        Comment

        • Donuthole
          Official Outgayer
          • Nov 2008
          • 25266

          #5
          Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
          I'm shocked to learn they actually have chefs at OG. The "chef" must be the guy who opens the frozen package, puts the food in the microwave, pushes the buttons and and hands the food to the waiter after he hears the beeping sound.
          Dude, stop. Everybody knows they reheat the food by boiling the plastic bags.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

          There's three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who's got the same first name as a city; and never go near a lady's got a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

          Comment

          • il Padrino Ute
            Junior Member
            • Nov 2008
            • 19161

            #6
            Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
            I'm shocked to learn they actually have chefs at OG. The "chef" must be the guy who opens the frozen package, puts the food in the microwave, pushes the buttons and and hands the food to the waiter after he hears the beeping sound.
            Exactly.
            "Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance and the gospel of envy; its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery." - Winston Churchill


            "I only know what I hear on the news." - Dear Leader

            Comment

            • MarkGrace
              Grooveshark dick tease
              • Dec 2008
              • 31546

              #7
              Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Dude, stop. Everybody knows they reheat the food by boiling the plastic bags.
              Wrong. Their chefs train in Tuscany and learn special recipes!

              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

              Comment

              Working...